Newcastle United 1 - 0 QPR - 15/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 42

Mike

Guest neesy111

:lol: I don't see why this is such a big deal. People like pints. If they've got the option of piss pint or good pint, you get good pint. If they get the option of no pint or piss pint, you go for the piss pint. If there's no pint or no pint, you get no pint.

Missing large quantities of the game is a bit ridiculous mind. Especially as there's normally plenty of time to go at the start of HT, get your pint, neck it, and get back before the 2nd half. Even if the queues are long.

Carling... :scared:

Sobriety :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Paying double the price for a bad pint.  :serious:

:lol:

I apologise if this has already been mentioned but did anyone catch the build up to this match on 5 Live? They had Mick Lowes on and the presenter asked him who was gonna fill in for Ba while he was in Africa and get some goals, which is fine.

Lowes started talking about how Ba's basically done his job this season and if he never comes back then that's fine. He then listed Krul, Cabaye, Colloocini and Tiote as other players we'd definitely sell if we got the right offers. It was utterly ludicrous, the bloke asked who was gonna get some goals in January ffs.

Guest neesy111

I wouldn't worry, the disgusting old bastard hopefully won't last much longer.

Not a picture of health....

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/b1/d4/0,,10278~9032881,00.jpg

I wouldn't worry, the disgusting old b****** hopefully won't last much longer.

tbf he just spouts what the majority on here think, all our players are up for grabs providing we make a profit on them.

tbf he just spouts what the majority on here think, all our players are up for grabs providing we make a profit on them.

On this occasion it was completely unecessary, honestly he went on for fucking ages about it. We had to turn the radio off it was making us so mad.

The bloke asked who was gonna score, Lowes talked for at least 3 minutes about who we were going to sell.

On this occasion it was completely unecessary, honestly he went on for fucking ages about it. We had to turn the radio off it was making us so mad.

The bloke asked who was gonna score, Lowes talked for at least 3 minutes about who we were going to sell.

was that when Radio5 ccut to him on Sunday morning? what a wanker he was, cant stand his comentary- you can hear the crowd cheering something, and he just keeps talking about some random shit- not the actual game play- useless fucker.

It wasn't just that that pissed me off with the fucknut pre match on 5 live. When he was asked whether they could still call it SJP, he replied with something like 'Yeah, I don't think we need to start seriously calling it Sports Direct Arena until the St James' Park sign on the corner is taken down or replaced'.

It sounded like a direct challenge to Llambias to get on and do it. :idiot2:

How come our keepers hardly ever(never?) give it to the fullbacks/central defenders or even throw it out? Wish we'd try playing out form the back more, would get Cabaye on the ball sooner and make him pull the strings.

I got there late yesterday because my train was 35mins late and there were still people happily buying food and drink and just watching the game on the monitors. Seems weird to me.

Games like this one are more about the day out than they are about willing your team on to get 3 pts to some people. Can't expect everyone who goes to be fully immersed in the support and the league table.

:lol: What? You pay your money to watch the match, if you don't want to be fully immersed, it was on the tele, and im sure it can form your background noise as you nibble on your sunday roast.

Not saying I agree with it. Just saying that some people just go in order to have a day out with family/friends or what have you! They'll cheer on the goals, and casually watch the game, but not necessarily follow and analyze every move on the pitch. I think it's a more likely explanation than "cunts go to the match to purposely create a shit atmosphere".

It wasn't just that that pissed me off with the fucknut pre match on 5 live. When he was asked whether they could still call it SJP, he replied with something like 'Yeah, I don't think we need to start seriously calling it Sports Direct Arena until the St James' Park sign on the corner is taken down or replaced'.

It sounded like a direct challenge to Llambias to get on and do it. :idiot2:

Did you hear him say he'd have more respect for them if they did?

Lowes is a fucking shit commentator like. So often he shouts the players' name at full volume as if they've scored and then goes 'oh... wide'.

Stopped listening to him years ago as I thought we were winning each game 15-12.