Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 21/01/12 Pre-match.

wormy

Best has actually looked really useful in working the channels this season. The real positive is that it plays to his underrated strengths (playing the ball on the deck) rather than having the ball cannonball'd at him from across the pitch.

He rarely lasts 90 minutes though, and I think it has the potential to exhaust him a lot quicker, and then there's the issue of having Shola in the middle :lol: Interesting though - with the right support from Jonas/Santon, it could work :thup:

Reckon we'll start like this:

Same Keeper and back 4.

Raylor  Gosling  Guthrie  Jonas

HBA

Best

Yeah, I agree. Fulham will just pass through our midfield, however

Where does the love for Abeid come from? He seems to be very popular on here for no particular reason.

reports of decent performances in the reserves/youths. tweets about his love of the place etc.

Plus his good performance in the FA Cup game against Blackburn.

Where does the love for Abeid come from? He seems to be very popular on here for no particular reason.

I thought he looked good against Forest, looked classy on the ball and moved it around nicely. Only time I've seen him play mind.

Don't think Gosling would do any worse than Abeid. Only a question of who's more match fit. Didn't realise Cabaye was that uncertain, thought he was nailed on to play. Anyway, as long as Ben Arfa starts, I won't have to many complaints. There's just no use trying to fool yourself Shola isn't starting. And Pardew's love for Raylor will make sure he starts as well. No way Obertan starts, just a question of whether Ben Arfa is placed on the wing or in the hole.

Don't think Gosling would do any worse than Abeid. Only a question of who's more match fit. Didn't realise Cabaye was that uncertain, thought he was nailed on to play. Anyway, as long as Ben Arfa starts, I won't have to many complaints. There's just no use trying to fool yourself Shola isn't starting. And Pardew's love for Raylor will make sure he starts as well. No way Obertan starts, just a question of whether Ben Arfa is placed on the wing or in the hole.

neither and both with jonas providing the cover for where ben arfa isn't, like our best spells last week..........can't see pardew having the bottle to set out like that though.

Krul

Simpson  Williamson  Colo  Santon

Ben Arfa  Guthrie    Vuckic  Jonas

Shola      Best

Never happen like.