Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 21/01/12 Pre-match.

wormy

We don't have anything to really lose in this so hopefully we take our game to them rather than waiting to see how they set up. As much as the win against Man Utd recovered our poor December, the big win last week, although not spectacular, has given us this relative freedom. The last thing I want to do is travel down and watch neither team willing to step out and give it a go (much like the game last week until we had to reshuffle after Cabaye's injury).

Can't wait for my work shift tonight to be over, a cheeky beer or two before bed then back on it on the train tomorrow morning. I love away games me!

Fuck sake. I've realised that I've got time to get to this match and back home before I start work at 8pm. No tickets available in the Putney end, even though their cunty Seatwave. :(

Do you work in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham?

??? No, Ipswich.. am I missing something here? :lol:

"Hatem played well against Rangere he really did, he added a new dimension to our play in attack."

"I just feel that to fit him into our current squad we had to change our philosophy, change our shape and our style of play, and that is the reason why I think Gabby will be more suited against a very good Fulham side, especially away from home where we may not see as much of the ball as we'd like."

"[ben Arfa will] get his moment and he has a big future here, he's beggining to show me that he want's it, he's looked superb in training."

i'm just hoping he's meaning gabby logan.

he worries me with the bit about the style and philosophy as what he's talking about is a very basic rigid and static 4-4-2, no movement, no switching, no getting the best out of whats available. it's as if he thinks we've done well so far and is s*** scared to change it incase it backfires, not having the confidence to think it could be even better.

Fake quotes man :)

:blush:

in my defence, actions speak louder than words and well, those have been his actions.

Seems like the "cockney mafia" are doing a fine job at the toon and their fans don't have the bottle to apologise for their abuse. I hope we batter them 3-0 minimum.

Remember when "the best fans in the world" hounded Geodrie legend Sir Bobby Robson out the door, then had the gall to claim the stadium should named after him rather than Sport Direct? Sickening.

In the past 15 years Newcastle fans have turned into the most gormless lynch mob ready set of fans in the country. Back in the day they were wonderful, passionate and level headed, that's all gone out the window.  I am waiting for the day the Newcastle fans apologise to Lambias for bringing together an outstanding front line for 10m quid and targeting the French market for outstanding bargains. It won't happen

A very tight 2 -1

They only beat qpr 1-0. So without ba and tiote. I will say 4-0 fulham think we are gunna run riot

Guest WashyGeordie

Seems like the "cockney mafia" are doing a fine job at the toon and their fans don't have the bottle to apologise for their abuse. I hope we batter them 3-0 minimum.

Remember when "the best fans in the world" hounded Geodrie legend Sir Bobby Robson out the door, then had the gall to claim the stadium should named after him rather than Sport Direct? Sickening.

In the past 15 years Newcastle fans have turned into the most gormless lynch mob ready set of fans in the country. Back in the day they were wonderful, passionate and level headed, that's all gone out the window.  I am waiting for the day the Newcastle fans apologise to Lambias for bringing together an outstanding front line for 10m quid and targeting the French market for outstanding bargains. It won't happen

A very tight 2 -1

They only beat qpr 1-0. So without ba and tiote. I will say 4-0 fulham think we are gunna run riot

:rolleyes:

Guest Roger Kint

Also the irony of THEM having a go at us for how Bobby was treated. White wash their own history much? :lol:

What history?

Can only find this:

He discovered that he had been sacked, not from the club itself, but from the headline "Robson sacked" on an Evening Standard placard outside Putney station

Also the irony of THEM having a go at us for how Bobby was treated. White wash their own history much? :lol:

What history?

Can only find this:

He discovered that he had been sacked, not from the club itself, but from the headline "Robson sacked" on an Evening Standard placard outside Putney station

:thup: Was what I was on about.