Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Love this. Cant wait for the photos and the interviews from Cisse and Pardew.

We should get some form of comment about Ba going nowhere etc hopefully aswell. This certainly shows ambition to Ba, Tiote, Coloccini etc

Guest johnson293

While it may not have been the plan - if this deal comes off, I wonder how many teams might now try their hand with a bid for Ba before the window closes, with Cisse here, which other clubs may see as his replacement.

This is really, really weird. They're not giving us a chance to have one of our protracted inalienably creepy pre-transfer threads. Some fucker is going to get home from work (probably Dave) not having seen any of this and the whole saga will be complete from wire-to-wire.

While it may not have been the plan - if this deal comes off, I wonder how many teams might now try their hand with a bid for Ba before the window closes, with Cisse here, which other clubs may see as his replacement.

Or, this signing is a way to keep Ba? Maybe they are mates and Ba played a hand?

Surely this make it infinitely more likely that we aren't selling Ba? I would have thought Ba's presence would be a big factor in attracting Cisse.

I honestly don't think he's being brought in as a replacement, we would've heard more about Ba going if it was the case. Whether we'll receive bids for Ba in the next few weeks is another thing though.