Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest bimpy474

This makes no sense, factoring in saves made Timmy, or tackles, the passes that made the chances.

Someone already said it, the team won the games.

Guest bimpy474

And also, you are suggesting we would have played with 10 men. If we had a different striker he probably would have scored a few too.

:snod:

Guest ThievingMagpie

Voted 12+ on pure optimism and it looks like he is going to absolutely smash it.

I think we may be witnessing another Drogba-type late bloomer here. If he keeps this up he will be world class, he's already starting to turn a lot of heads.

Voted 12+ on pure optimism and it looks like he is going to absolutely smash it.

I think we may be witnessing another Drogba-type late bloomer here. If he keeps this up he will be world class, he's already starting to turn a lot of heads.

Tbf he's scored goals all his career.

Guest BooBoo

Random conversation yesterday in the pub:

Me: Cisse is just deadly, he's like a mamba.

Mate: Hmmm I consider him more to be an asp.

Made me chuckle.

Guest bimpy474

Random conversation yesterday in the pub:

Me: Cisse is just deadly, he's like a mamba.

Mate: Hmmm I consider him more to be an asp.

Made me chuckle.

Were you in the Blue Oyster Bar ?

:D

Guest ThievingMagpie

Tbf he's scored goals all his career.

Indeed he has but all I'm saying is he is now doing in on a stage where people outside of Germany, France and now England are taking real notice.

If he keeps it up for longer he will be considered a top striker.

Guest bimpy474

Since the start of last season, Ba and Cisse have scored 76 goals in all club competitions between them.

And might i add, most of those were in teams struggling in their respected leagues ;)

Since the start of last season, Ba and Cisse have scored 76 goals in all club competitions between them.

And might i add, most of those were in teams struggling in their respected leagues ;)

Fuck sake. We'll be back in the title hunt soon m'lad, don't you worry about that. :snod:

Guest bimpy474

Fuck sake. We'll be back in the title hunt soon m'lad, don't you worry about that. :snod:

I meant West Sham and Franknfurter you silly sausage :D

Love how he's always got a smile on his face when he's playing :)

Even when his goal was ruled offside! Spot on attitude imo, oh well keep playing to that which must have been frustrating (was marginally offside though imo)