Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I didn't realise I hadn't voted, so went for 12+ after Swansea. :lol:

Locked now because of wankers like you. :huff:

See, doing you a favour. Highlighting the slack modding of this thread. Should've been locked an age ago. :aww:

Now what kind of an approach to life is that, man? Even I go crackers in anonymous polls :laugh:

The truth is i didnt vote because i completely forget about it and by the time i realised it he had 9 in 8.....

Did'nt feel right voting by then  :lol:

Now what kind of an approach to life is that, man? Even I go crackers in anonymous polls :laugh:

:thup: Polls were my first interaction as a lurker on here. Was ridiculous, think someone pointed out I'd voted 80 something times. :lol: Didn't realise this place had so many polls tbh. Look at me now!

:thup: Polls were my first interaction as a lurker on here. Was ridiculous, think someone pointed out I'd voted 80 something times. :lol: Didn't realise this place had so many polls tbh. Look at me now!

exactly, look at you now. i wasted my morning that day!

;)

exactly, look at you now. i wasted my morning that day!

;)

One morning. :yao: I've wasted two years now thanks to you.

Cisse: "We Can Do Something Extraordinary"[

By Dan King - Newcastle United Club Reporter

With ten goals in his first nine games for Newcastle, Papiss Cisse knows all about remarkable feats - and he believes the Magpies are capable of achieving something "extraordinary" in their final five matches of the season.

The Senegalese striker's latest strike helped United beat Bolton on Monday to climb above Chelsea and go level on points with fourth placed Tottenham.

That led to Alan Pardew admitting for the first time that the Champions League was now a realisitic target for a side when he told nufcTV: "The press are all over me about it, so I'm going to talk on our web: 'Of course we're going to give it a go.'

"We're professionals, it's an opportunity for us but we can only go one game at a time."

And Cisse echoed his manager's sentiments when he too spoke to nufcTV after Monday's win.

"Like the coach said, it is possible - but it's only a possibility," he said. "We've got five matches left and we have to work really, really hard in the week so we're ready for the weekend and then we'll see if we can get there.

"We've only got five matches left so we're going to take it match by match, but we've really got a momentum behind us so I still think we can do something really extraordinary."

The number nine also revealed his delight in the way he has hit the ground running on Tyneside, following his January arrival from Freiburg.

"I'm very happy to have scored ten goals in nine matches, and it's my dream to play in this league," he said.

"It's great here, the atmosphere's great. I had some great moments in the German championship with Freiburg as well, and I have to thank the fans there because they were always fully behind me, but it feels great here."

/quote]

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120410/cisse-we-can-do-something-extraordinary_2281670_2729887