Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Sorry if its Giggs, but the first was with his left, the second with his right. Just let that sink in for a second.

On current form he's unplayable. We are talking Thierry Henry at his peak level.

Finishing wise yes, all round play no

Guest Tyson

being unbiased

they've fluked getting him and he will move on to bigger things. hes had a great season but won't be as prolific next year

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=696862#ixzz1tkaa9wXT

:yao:

Although brief, and it doesn't specify, it's a fair point.

Freiburg (prior to the current season) progressed steadily since promotion. I don't think many people would have pencilled them in for a relegation struggle, let alone sitting at the bottom of the table (iirc) in Jan.

Freiburg's troubles on the table certainly were a cause to restructure the starting eleven, and that meant fireselling the team's prized asset to raise quick funds. Any team coming in for him (in Jan) were in a position of power at the negotiating table, unlike the Summer window when a non-discounted rate didn't compute with Freiburg's board. At the quoted rate (the going rate), after having our intial bid/s rejected, Llambiarse & Ashley ran for the hills.

Sure enough Carr did his homework, and full credit to him. But to snare this lad, for below 10m, the puzzle pieces aligned perfectly, and surprisingly. There's some base behind that disputed post.

What have we got ourselves here? It's not just the goals he's scoring, but the quality of the finishing is unreal. I fully expect the Real Madrids and Barcelonas of this world to be waving their chequebooks next season, not to mention the richer clubs in England. Hopefully the fair play ruling will mean most of them are stopped in their track by the euro beurocrat gestappo.

Do BSkyB recruit sports presenters solely on appearance nowadays with no knowledge of the game actually required?

Eamon Hughes to presenter a few minutes ago when talking about Papiss Cisse, "where did he come from" - Presenter "err..I forget now but is was abroad somehere, he was a virtual unknown then".

Actually pet he was probably the best player in the Bundesliga, arguably the biggest league in Europe.

French family next to me at breakfast talking about that goal :)

No idea what they're saying but the dad is pointing rather excitedly at the newspaper article trying to explain to wife/daughter.

Don't think we need to worry about him leaving in the summer at all.

The people running the club are tough negotiators and the first question they'll ask to any potential bidders is "if Andy Carroll was worth 35m in January 2011, how much is Cisse ask now?"

The answer will be a sum that only the likes of Manchester City or Real Madrid would be willing to pay.

Where is your avatar Oldtype?  :lol:

Dave changed the damn thing and I don't have access to my computer where the file for the old one is

And no, keeping the jizz face was not an option.  :lol:

:lol:

Oldtype, educated south korean, talks like a fish wife from north shields.

Your lingo at times is terrible  :lol:

It's not that I don't get the gist of it, but where is North Shields and what is a fish wife :lol:

Guest Stephen927

This lad is scarily good. Absolutely convinced now that this isn't just a good run of form. This is standard.