Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

How in the hell does this happen to a once outstanding player?  Is your answer going to be - "Pardew"?

I'm gonna say no, actually. Pardew clearly isn't getting the best out of him but we were told when he signed that he wasn't a good footballer outside the box, just a good goalscorer.

So are you saying no De Jong tron?

de jong looks like he has a decent touch but is way too weak and slow for this league and by slow I mean reaction time to things happening ie slow in the mind not the foot.

He's 2 games into a new league playing in a side who are poor and lacking in confidence, he has also had a massive lack of game time this season. Not every striker is going to hit the ground running.

• 2 weeks later...

Cisse should only get time when we are comfortably winning after 70 mins in a game. Slowly build him up to return to form. When your on a terrible run of form and badly needing a win, Cisse in his current state is one of the worst players at the club to call on.

That miss at the end of the half is truly awful, very concerning he can plummet his form this much.

Apart from the miss , he has done nothing wrong really. Its no surprise that a stirker out of form and low on confidence snatches at a chance

I think he looked sharper today. That miss must have taken away the little confidence he gained though...

Replacement or not, we should have sold him.

Russian window is still open like.

It is?

I'd drive him there myself.

http://bensbitterblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/2082803261_779473507.gif?w=645

'Take him back immediately'

Guest chicken little

Apart from the miss , he has done nothing wrong really. Its no surprise that a stirker out of form and low on confidence snatches at a chance

Eighteen months is a long as fuck time to be out of form and low on confidence, like.

I was really willing the lad on and he did a few good things but that miss and his general play :anguish:

His general play was pretty good from where I was sitting. The miss was a howler though.

He just doesn't have any spark as a striker, I appreciated his effort and on occasion he did something good but it doesn't make up for the rest of his game.

Other than the spectacular miss I thought his movement and link up play was good.

That's how I saw it. Him and Remy were lurking with intent when Debuchy swung the only two decent crosses in as well. The supply line was utter shit.