Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I thought they had no money?

Anzhi?

Yeah...maybe I've just made that up but I'm sure I read somewhere that there sugar daddy had lost interest.

What an absolute fucking disgrace our coaching staff are. I am sure Cisse is far from blameless as to strip it down it is probably a mental block he needs to work out.

However, in a period where we might have just started to create opportunities for our strikers he is afforded no opportunity but judged upon months of being stranded up top with nothing for service.

We are clearly incapable of man managing players...

Slumps with Cabaye and Tiote were only fixed through luck after at least a seasons worth of poor performances (in Tiotes case)

Ben Arfa and Marveaux

Obertan - lets be honest he seemed a right off when he came but we certainly destroyed what little confidence he had.

Don't really rate the chap to be honest, but at this rate we will need him for the remainder of the season. Newcastle have quite clearly touted him about to some desperate clbs in need of striking options. Nowt like boosting his or the teams morale...fucking shitlips.

The club have been actively trying to get rid of him since the summer, he simply will not move on reduced wages and wants to stay in the Premier League.

Wasn't he the one kicking off over the Wonga deal in the summer?

The club have been actively trying to get rid of him since the summer, he simply will not move on reduced wages and wants to stay in the Premier League.

He's not gave a fck since the end of last season. I stuck up for him in the summer for as long as I could but he's given fck all back to the team.

Yes. While that issue was resolved in the end, the club have been trying to get rid of him since.

Yes. While that issue was resolved in the end, the club have been trying to get rid of him since.

can hardly blame them tbf.

Guest palnese

Interesting that arsenal were after him tbh.

I very much doubt they were.

@lee_ryder: So in summary #arsenal , #wba and #cardiff fail in loan bid for Papiss Cisse. Trabzonspor turned down. #nufc

O0

Interesting that arsenal were after him tbh.

I very much doubt they were.

@lee_ryder: So in summary #arsenal , #wba and #cardiff fail in loan bid for Papiss Cisse. Trabzonspor turned down. #nufc

arsenal kiev maybe ?