Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I think he's been brilliant these last few games. Playing out of his f***ing skin.

The walls shook in our house when he scored today.

This. People moan about him being offside all the time, but he has been working his arse off lately and, as he proved today, still knows how to score. Love him.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Stick him in the middle, f*** Ba off to the left, if he refuses stick Marveux there and go with Marveux/Cisse/Gabby as a front 3 until HBA gets back

Love the guy, absolute legend

There were a few occasions today where Ba received the ball the wings with Cisse moving inside - I'd like to see more of this interchange in the near future although we do need Ba to pass the ball a bit more.

Desperately hope we can hang onto him, something very likeable about him, aside from his quality.

It's his passion. His determination for the team is absolutely second to none; there's few in the squad that put more passion and effort into their game. He has improved to the point of being properly useful in the last few games... in a position that he hates and isn't suited to. That is tantamount to his determination.

I really love the bloke.