Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Goal aside, he was awful yesterday.

Yeah. But see you can't really say "goal aside" cause that goal is the reason he's picked in the first place.

I see the point youre making but I don't think anyone could of missed that chance. It was a decent, hopeful cross that Mignolet flapped at and he was left with an easy finish. It wasnt as if he made terrific movement or anything.

Yeah. But see you can't really say "goal aside" cause that goal is the reason he's picked in the first place.

I see the point youre making but I don't think anyone could of missed that chance. It was a decent, hopeful cross that Mignolet flapped at and he was left with an easy finish. It wasnt as if he made terrific movement or anything.

di jong would've missed it

It was still some leap to get on the end of it. He was about 3ft off the ground to put that away.

Can always rely on Papiss to knock one in when it is really needed.

That said, his general play yesterday (which had been better recently) was poor.

His ball control is horrendous, the amount of goals we could have if he was able to take a ball in his stride is shocking.

Aye, he didn't need to control that ball from gini he just needed to run onto it and hit it.

• 2 weeks later...

People have been saying Mitro is getting stick while Cisse has got off lightly. Time to give Cisse some criticism.

Cisse is absolutely terrible these days. The difference between when he first arrived and now is amazing. His touch is appalling and so is his shooting. The fact that he smiles while playing like shit annoys the hell out of me. One more year to go on his contract. I hope he leaves in the Summer.

Just watched MOTD (too disappointed to look at it last night), I appreciate that it only shows a small portion of the game. That said, f***ing hell Cisse looked s****. No drive or urgency. Trying hard? Just trying everyone's patience, more like. There was one move, which optimises him in this game. Townsend played a ball from the right to Cisse, which went just behind Gini who was running through. The obvious ball from the Pap one, was to immediately cushion it into Gini's path, who would have been onside with a clear path to a shot on goal. No. Controls it (ish), well he's as striker right? Wants to power on towards goal himself, we can forgive him that, can't we? No. On both counts (even though he also had a clear run). Slows down the move, plays crap cross field ball.  No 'dilly-ding, dilly-dong' Ranieri dream for us. Just dilly-dally-dawdle into a relegation nightmare.

I saw the same Cisse I've been seeing for the best part of four years now tbh. He was sensational in the first half season, but all in all our failure to adequately replace Demba Ba has contributed significantly to us flirting with relegation these past seasons and finally being flushed now. On the bright side, Cisse should have a field day in the Championship.

I saw the same Cisse I've been seeing for the best part of four years now tbh. He was sensational in the first half season, but all in all our failure to adequately replace Demba Ba has contributed significantly to us flirting with relegation these past seasons and finally being flushed now. On the bright side, Cisse should have a field day in the Championship.

I'd rather fuck him off, he's too disinterested and too old to serve us properly. Sell him and try to keep Mitro.

Cisse has been nothing short of terrible these days. His control, passing, shooting all p*ss poor. The only attribute he has over Mitrovic is that he can still somewhat run in between defenders to collect through passes whereas Mitrovic can't even do that.

It's really sad how Cisse was so prolific and has now turned into a useless player. I still remember that goal he scored against Chelsea, one of the best goals for Newcastle.

Regardless of how lousy both Cisse and Mitrovic are and that we need a new strike force next season, at least Cisse gave us some good memories and fantastic goals. Mitrovic gave us passion, a bit of running around and nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have been saying Mitro is getting stick while Cisse has got off lightly. Time to give Cisse some criticism.

Cisse is absolutely terrible these days. The difference between when he first arrived and now is amazing. His touch is appalling and so is his shooting. The fact that he smiles while playing like s*** annoys the hell out of me. One more year to go on his contract. I hope he leaves in the Summer.

Cisse missed a massive chunk of the season, played half as much as Mitrovic and was only 5 goals behind him...as s*** as he has been, he's not the biggest problem this season that we had up front.

Cisse is absolutely terrible these days. The difference between when he first arrived and now is amazing. His touch is appalling and so is his shooting. The fact that he smiles while playing like s*** annoys the hell out of me. One more year to go on his contract. I hope he leaves in the Summer.

Cisse missed a massive chunk of the season, played half as much as Mitrovic and was only 5 goals behind him...as s*** as he has been, he's not the biggest problem this season that we had up front.

I've criticised all of our strikers. None of them were up to the job they were employed to do.

It's the fact we've got shit like Cisse & Riviere that's made us hang all reliance on Mitrovic this early.

• 2 weeks later...

Qatari giants? ???

He's been a waste of space for two years now, dining out on his first 4 months. Tara Papiss, your pretend Dua celebrations will go down a storm in front of your new 3,000 crowds.