Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He has better movement than anyone else in our team for sure, he's a proper striker in that sense.

Aye. Noticed that straight away. Him being up front helps Mitro as he'll distract defenders at the very least.

Absolutely, at the moment Mitro is hampered by the fact that every match both centre backs attack him for 90 minutes. Cisse being up there with him would confuse/distract them and open up space for Mitro. I think the two could work well together, they'd be our funniest looking strike pairing ever though :lol:

That is on the basis that Cisse plays up front and not "behind" Mitro or on the wing as we all know that means Cisse will be nowhere near Mitro.

Have despised this guy for so long. A complete fraud. Does nothing for the team upfront. Ultimately hurts the team so much because you can't build play off of him.

A complete disaster starting him and then compounding the error by playing that useless non entity Gini behind him.

Nearly scored a winner when it was 2-2, that header from a cross which was behind him was class. Even the movement for the ball which rebounded from the keeper is what separates him from the rest. I would look more at the service which was hopeless. Wijnaldum, Townsend and Sissoko produced too little too late.

Cisse is shit man. Spends the whole game smiling about being offside, and being bullied off the ball.

You just pray he scuffs one in, and try to justify him playing because of it. Ultimately he does nothing else and the team never functions as an attacking unit when he starts.

He has to play, though. We'll only get goals with 2 strikers on the pitch.

De Jong has to get a chance playing off Mitrovic.

Andros and Perez out wide.

Gini and Sissoko to the bottom of the sea.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd probably play Perez over him, but at this stage I don't think it really makes any difference.