Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

he looked more useful out of the two forwards today.

he can cross better than most of our wingers.  that much we knew from today.

Aye, at least we know he moves and works harder than Shola. For the rest I wont judge him on this game since he had nothing to work on.

Could easily see Pardew using this an excuse to start Shola ahead of him in the derby.

Would hope not.  Would assume he'll be back in light training Friday?  Can't go on a 12 stop return flight like after the ACN again surely! 

Guest hatem garrincha

If I was Pardew I'd tell them to go f*** themselves. They've had these players for a huge amount of time with the ACoN. Now f*** off and let the clubs who make their players...have them.

You're talking to your avatar's flag, man.

If I was Pardew I'd tell them to go f*** themselves. They've had these players for a huge amount of time with the ACoN. Now f*** off and let the clubs who make their players...have them.

Nothing makes the players but their own talent, desire, and will. The clubs do pay their wages, but they do not actually own them as physical property. If Cisse is invited to play for his country, he should and will. If you want to question FIFA arranging an international fixture date immediately after a serious international tournment, this is a different thing altogether.