Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Neutral friend who was watching the Wolves match remarked after Cisse's goal "fuck, that guy was born to put the ball into the back of the net"

Can only echo those sentiments after the finish today

He has a brilliant shot on him, loved his goals so far. He is clearly still getting to grips with the players around him as at times he would make the opposite run to where we played the ball, but this will quickly improve with each game.

Could have had a hat-trick today, he's an abs master in the box and if we get the ball to him in the box, you'd bet he'd score. Brilliant finish and Demba Ba's "I think Papiss dreams of goals in his sleep" resonates in my head every time hes scored or close to it.

Could have had a hat-trick today, he's an abs master in the box and if we get the ball to him in the box, you'd bet he'd score. Brilliant finish and Demba Ba's "I think Papiss dreams of goals in his sleep" resonates in my head every time hes scored or close to it.

This why I find it hard why we don't play the ball on the deck. We look so good when we do.

Would be useful if we could get consistent service from both flanks in the future, as he seemingly doesn't like his left foot, but if he can work the outside of his right as well as that - I'm not complaining! :laugh:

Great finished but missed two sitters, that one on one looked ridiculously easy to score.

Ruddy stood up to it really well.

aye, pretty sure anyone re watching will see it was all round good play, great ball, great run, good finish and good save.

Seen his finish again, was miles better than I thought.  :laugh:

I saw the mackems were taking the piss out of him the other day (I know, I know...), only needs about 3 more to be the equivalent of their top scorer doesn't he?  :lol:

Fantastic finish from the lad. Quite a lot of class movement from him today.

Needless to say, as long as he gets the appropriate service from the players around him, then he'll be a massive asset.

Cissé will be fine. Not worried at all.