Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

How often to a club get a striker in January who comes in and gives them a shot in the arm like Cisse has? So rare, amazing signing.

Absolutely. Delighted to have him. Astonishing really that Torres and Carroll cost a combined £85m compared to £8/9m for this guy.

Guest Howaythetoon

So does anyone know a place where you can get curried goat with this unique vagina food in toon? It actually sounds lush.

I've looked all over Newcastle for goat meat and couldn't get any. When I was last in London wor lass sent me to Brixton market to get some, a whole goat cut up for fifty quid :D We could have doubled our money off the meat as loads of her friends were wanting some. Fu fu you can make yourself with some maise like flower and hot water, its dead easy.

Guest Howaythetoon

Foo foo with goat stew is f***ing lush like, its a fave of many an african.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The idea of people in Newcastle thinking of fufu delights me. We should start selling puff-puff and chin-chin at Greggs. Curry Goat is hardly uniquely African, tbf, the last time I had it was outside the Emirates before the Marseille match. Cisse and Ba will score hat tricks if we bring jolof rice.

This guy is going to be a brilliant signing, btw. Immensely talented and seems delighted to be here. I think he will stay for a good five years.

:lol:

We eat ugali which is a form of fu-fu. Whenever wor lass makes it for white people they cannot believe it and ask where can they buy it from. There needs to be an African restaraunt in Newcastle like selling it to the wider masses.

So does anyone know a place where you can get curried goat with this unique vagina food in toon? It actually sounds lush.

I've looked all over Newcastle for goat meat and couldn't get any. When I was last in London wor lass sent me to Brixton market to get some, a whole goat cut up for fifty quid :D We could have doubled our money off the meat as loads of her friends were wanting some. Fu fu you can make yourself with some maise like flower and hot water, its dead easy.

Try MAM on Westgate road, and there used to be an African butchers in Benwell on Atkinson Road (called 'Veldt' i think), sure its still there.

It's a fake account.

You sure? looks legit just looking at it...... oh well i been fooled  :whistle:

The main sign that points to the account being fake is the lack of NUFC players following him. Plus some of the written French is a bit suspect.

It's a fake account.

The main sign that points to the account being fake is the lack of NUFC players following him. Plus some of the written French is a bit suspect.

I thought the Danny Simpson account was fake because some of the English was a bit suspect. Turned out to be genuine.

It's a fake account.

I thought the Danny Simpson account was fake because some of the English was a bit suspect. Turned out to be genuine.

Touché :laugh: but I really think the Cissé account is fake. My main reason being what I highlighted in bold above.