Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Howaythetoon

At first I thought he reminded me a bit of Andy Cole - now I think he might actually be a lot better....

Steady on. Cole was my boyhood hero like and looking back, he was actually underated and more of a footballer than made out. The saying was that KK got rid because he was limited and this limited our game, I don't buy that myself, he was no Shearer or Sir Les but he proved at Man Utd he could adapt his game, and would have done so here if allowed, but KK didn't have the patience, he wanted the ready made all-round centre-forward. Cole was exeptional in the air, cool as a cucumber on either foot an deadly in front of goal. He also linked up play well. Cisse seems a harder working player mind and less selfless. What I loved about Cisse today was every pass even if it was shit, he applauded and aknowledged it. He genuinley seems a humble type of guy.

Guest BooBoo

Cole was poor in the air for NUFC. He would be often on his way down when the cross reached him.

He was a tremendous predator though, deadly on one on ones and rarely missed the target. His heading was his weakness though as a youngster.

Guest johnson293

Well, in the poll at the top, I went for 5-8 goals by the end of the season, but its looking like he'll pass that nee bother.

anyone else seen this? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/01/andy-carroll-kenny-dalglish-liverpool

from Pards

Pardew attributed Cissé's excellent performance to diet. The striker's two goals here took his Premier League total to seven since his debut in February – two more than Carroll has managed in the league in 14 months at Liverpool. "We had Africa day at the training ground on Friday," Pardew said. "We made him feel at home by having curried goat for lunch. It was lovely."

Curried goat = goals!

anyone else seen this? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/01/andy-carroll-kenny-dalglish-liverpool

from Pards

Pardew attributed Cissé's excellent performance to diet. The striker's two goals here took his Premier League total to seven since his debut in February – two more than Carroll has managed in the league in 14 months at Liverpool. "We had Africa day at the training ground on Friday," Pardew said. "We made him feel at home by having curried goat for lunch. It was lovely."

Curried goat = goals!

Love how they do this, so simple but such a nice touch.

from Pards

Curried goat = goals!

Ryan Donaldson ‏ @rydonaldson  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

African day for lunch at training! Think I'll pass on the goat curry though...#notformethat

That's Demba and Papiss scoring hattricks on Sunday.

God help Gerrard when faced against a Goat fueled Tiote.

:snod:

from Pards

Curried goat = goals!

Curried goat washed down with a cold glass of strawberry syrup. the meal of champions.

from Pards

Curried goat = goals!

They will be selling in in a two dine for £10 with strawberry syrup and some senegal dessert soon probably

Apparently Tioté brought a full grown horse with him, that he took down and killed on a ranch somewhere before lunch, painted it black and white as well to match the theme.

Cisse has now scored seven goals in as many games, one fewer than Carroll had managed in 48 appearances for the Merseyside club.

Aye, none of Cisse's were against Exeter or Oldham either.

So yeah, he's pretty f***ing good, ins't he? Look at the movement for his first, it's brilliant.

Apparently Tioté brought a full grown horse with him, that he took down and killed on a ranch somewhere before lunch, painted it black and white as well to match the theme.

Maybe a zebra?