Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

His movement was great for the missed header in the first half as well, get a really good view of it from the side as Guthrie's running in to cross.

Was just gonna mention that - the one where Guthrie crossed it after Shelvey kept the ball in play? Really was top, top, instinctive movement from Cisse to get on the end of that. Was a nice cross, too.

In the old days offside...new rules he was one side when he put the ball in the net.

Dont care, we have been bummed so many times anfield with crap decisions its about time it went our way.

Fuck you liverpool.

In the old days offside...new rules he was one side when he put the ball in the net.

Dont care, we have been bummed so many times anfield with crap decisions its about time it went our way.

Fuck you liverpool.

How come?

I'm with you like, i couldn't give a shit about whether or not it was by the rulebook, not when it's them - i'm just interested.

Right... by the rulebook, was he offside for the second goal? Or is there something about 'phases of play' which would render him okay?

He was fine, think he was level when Ben Arfa / Liverpool defender got the last touch. Was in an offside position when the ball was played through for Ben Arfa but that doesn't matter.

How come?

I'm with you like, i couldn't give a s*** about whether or not it was by the rulebook, not when it's them - i'm just interested.

He wasn't involved in the play, he was in the box lurking but not involved..by the time the ball broke free he had drifted back on side and rolled it in the net.

Its all about phases of play.

Guest YoshiJGP

Pardew said. "We made him feel at home by having curried goat for lunch. It was lovely."

:lol:

Sounds awful.

But I am really impressed by Cisse.

Guest BooBoo

Was priced at 15/8 or something silly to score yesterday :yao:

Hope he's mispriced again.

Backed him FGS at 6/1. I was telling the bloke in Ladbrokes today that it was a highly generous price considering his form.

Third time Papiss FGS has paid out for me.

David Craig feeding people goat curry around the Gate today on SSN  :pilko:

What an utter creep the man is.

The bloke at the end was funny as fuck tbf, "Ah that's what Cisse's been eating is it, here man he's been scoring loads of goals, gan on then I'll have another bite!"

We don't make enough jokes about his other middle name being 'Rodney'.

Papiss Demba Dave Cisse

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00997/SNN03TV2LP-280_997213a.jpg