Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Love the way he kills the ball however it comes to him, wonderful close control. Seems to ghost around the pitch, arriving at the right time in the box.

A born finisher and exactly what we needed. So pleased he's here. Going to score bucketloads.

They played an absolute masterstroke signing him in January. If the worst happens and Ba does decide to move on the pressure is so much less to replace him now, as essentially we'd need someone who can play as a wide forward and not an out and out goal scorer.

Foo foo with goat stew is f***ing lush like, its a fave of many an african.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The idea of people in Newcastle thinking of fufu delights me. We should start selling puff-puff and chin-chin at Greggs. Curry Goat is hardly uniquely African, tbf, the last time I had it was outside the Emirates before the Marseille match. Cisse and Ba will score hat tricks if we bring jolof rice.

This guy is going to be a brilliant signing, btw. Immensely talented and seems delighted to be here. I think he will stay for a good five years.

All of his goals have been class as well. You can score one or two goals like that with a bit of luck, but to keep on doing it game after game suggests a very special talent indeed. Just loved the composure he showed for the second goal where he shifted it past the defender then calmly slid it past the one on the line. Compare that with Carroll who in an easier position keeled over like a buffalo shot in the hind quarters while the ball skipped away harmlessly. Magic.

And to think the unwashed were claiming after the derby they 'dodged a bullet' by not capturing his signature in January!!!!

They were claiming that after 30 minutes of the Villa game :lol: