Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Loads of our players will be linked to massive clubs, and 99.9% of those will have no truth in them whatsoever.

I can't see anyone actually wanting to leave Newcastle right now, and if they do I have confidence the club won't let them go cheap. I don't think we will actively be trying to peddle our best players like we did with Carroll. I think the market will cool off a bit too.

Loads of our players will be linked to massive clubs, and 99.9% of those will have no truth in them whatsoever.

I can see anyone actually wanting to leave Newcastle right now, and if they do I have confidence the club won't let them go cheap. I don't think we will actively be trying to peddle our best players like we did with Carroll. I think the market will cool off a bit too.

Can`t ? ;)

I can see anyone actually wanting to leave Newcastle right now, and if they do I have confidence the club won't let them go cheap. I don't think we will actively be trying to peddle our best players like we did with Carroll. I think the market will cool off a bit too.

Can`t ? ;)

Oh aye!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ah, we are linked with him too. But it's just link-do-jour tabloid BS, in my opinion.

Imagine how many goals he'd score for Barca, man. :lol:

3 a game minimum.

In all seriousness I doubt he has the technique to slot into the current 'Barcalona way', even as a lone striker.

Don´t agree. think he has a lovely technique. Good enough anyway.

Also agrees that a lot of our players will be rumored to others clubs. We just have to ignore that.

Metro Radio News ‏ @MetroRadioNews

#nufc have released a statement denying Papiss Cissé issued a 'come & get me' plea in an i/view in L'Equipe & say he's completely committed

The quote in L'Equipe translated:

"My goal, long term, is to play in top clubs winning the CAN, and also why not win Champ League, since I was little I like Madrid, but now I am at NUFC even if it's not Manchester United or City, it's still a great club."

Guest sicko2ndbest

Shit quotes tbh

The man u/ city comments whilst probably true are like a dagger

An erroneous story which has been circulated this evening by Steve Goodman, regarding Newcastle United striker Papiss Cisse and Real Madrid, is taken from a recent interview Papiss conducted with L’Equipe.

In the article, Mr Goodman states that Papiss has issued a “come and get me” appeal to Real Madrid. This statement is utterly untrue.

In the interview with L’Equipe, Papiss responded to a question about Real Madrid to say that he has admired the club since he was young. This in no way constitutes a ‘come and get me’ plea.

Mr Goodman further claims that Papiss ‘insisted he hopes to join them [Real Madrid]‘. Papiss has never made such a statement and refutes the suggestion in the strongest possible terms.

The player is completely committed to Newcastle United and is not interested in anything other than ensuring he and the team finish the season as strongly as possible.

The matter is now in the hands of the player’s legal representatives.