Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Needs dropping. Not scoring goals and playing shite, basically a passenger which we cannot afford. Go 451 with Ba upfront and swapping them in the 2nd half until he starts finding his form and or the net.

With our limited options upfront it makes sense, keep one of them fresh and the other hungry wanting the start.

Start of the season I'd have said do it the other way round, it's nothing personal, just I'm always for what imo is best for the team.

He's trying too hard. The pen summed it up, going for the top corner instead of just hammering it and playing the percentages.

True enough.

He should never have been taking it anyway, but that's another argument.

As a team we haven't exacltly been lining up chance after chance for him.

There is that, but you've got to make your own chances as well. Don't want him to be another Owen do we?

I dont think he is like Owen, I just think hes having a slow start to the season.  If he was missing loads of chances then I'd be worried, this season so far Ive barely seen him supplied with the ball in a good postion to shoot.

There is that, but you've got to make your own chances as well. Don't want him to be another Owen do we?

I dont think he is like Owen, I just think hes having a slow start to the season.  If he was missing loads of chances then I'd be worried, this season so far Ive barely seen him supplied with the ball in a good postion to shoot.

He's not like Owen, but to say well were not creating chances is very much an Owenesque excuse ;)

He's not like Owen, but to say well were not creating chances is very much an Owenesque excuse ;)

Hhmmm, I just haven't seen him played in by us this season where he can put a chance on target.  :dontknow:

Should be benched until he starts taking shit seriously. Ever since his first friendly this pre-season, he's been complacent with his goal chances, usually going for the spectacular finish when he could just place the ball in the net calmly (like Demba). It's obvious his lethal form from last season has gone to his head a bit.

Should be benched until he starts taking shit seriously. Ever since his first friendly this pre-season, he's been complacent with his goal chances, usually going for the spectacular finish when he could just place the ball in the net calmly (like Demba). It's obvious his lethal form from last season has gone to his head a bit.

Why didn't it at Freiburg?

Could it be that he is just going through a poor spell? Or would that not be enough hysteria inducing?