Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

His link-up play has got significantly better recently, especially in this game. Well done Papiss, now you've just got to learn the offside rule. ;)

My thought exactly. His link up play is class. (well much better this season)

any chance of getting done on video evidence? Hate seeing people sent off for something so petty but normally they would and Webb obviously missed it.

Would be shocked if nothing happened.

Webb gave him a yellow card for it didn't he? Doesn't that mean they can't punish him further?

Forgot about that, tbh. I thought the card was for the two of them arguing. If Webb saw it and only gave a yellow, then he got off easy.

Webb gave him a yellow card for it didn't he? Doesn't that mean they can't punish him further?

Forgot about that, tbh. I thought the card was for the two of them arguing. If Webb saw it and only gave a yellow, then he got off easy.

Got off easy. He put his hand up but took them down fast. He barely touched the fucker.

Guest Roger Kint

Does that rule count against Top 4 sides? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Does that rule count against Top 4 sides? :lol:

Depends on how shit scared of Fergie they're going to be left after the hearing

Good point. Thought Webb was pretty shit today, some strange decisions.

Got off easy. He put his hand up but took them down fast. He barely touched the fucker.

Still made contact, though. If we're relying on a third party to determine any further punishment then the fact that it probably looked worse on TV than at the match isn't good for Cisse.