Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Sweepstake on how long it takes BBC to update? Incompetent noobs.

@BBCSport BBC Sport

Newcastle United have completed the signing of striker Papiss Cisse from SC Freiburg on a five-and-a-half-year contract.

6 minutes ago

Sweepstake on how long it takes BBC to update? Incompetent noobs.

@BBCSport BBC Sport

Newcastle United have completed the signing of striker Papiss Cisse from SC Freiburg on a five-and-a-half-year contract.

6 minutes ago

I mean an article :razz:

Guest johnson293

Some interesting comments from Pardew on .cock:

"Ever since Andy Carroll left, Papiss was my first choice in the specific role he has at the end of the play.

"He is a finisher with an already-established CV in the Bundesliga, where we have monitored him for the best part of two years.

"Unfortunately he was out of reach, financially, for us in the summer, but it recently became apparent that Derek Llambias and Lee Charnley could do the deal in this window.

"It has become obvious this season that the team and the Club have done exceptionally well, and Mike Ashley has backed me to bring this player to the Club.

"I would like to thank Mike, Derek and everyone involved for getting this deal over the line.

"I spoke to Demba about Papiss, and he cannot wait to join up with his teammate in Newcastle.

"In the short-term, of course, he is at the Africa Cup of Nations, but the competition he will bring to our squad when he joins up with us should inspire the players and reassure them of this Club's ambition."

:snod:

Can't wait to see them line up together for us.

But watching the ACoN will have to do for the next few weeks.

Guest bimpy474

Seriously excited about the two Demba's up front together, got the potential to be absolutely devastating.

Feck that, make it 3 up with Ben Arfa, lets go 4-3-3....:D