Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

There's loads of these tackles that could HURT careers every single match that look absolutely violent and 0 disregard for their fellow player esp when you go in sliding high, which is completely fucking unnecessary. People throw shit punches or swipes and get none of the sort but the jostling -> elbow is worthy of 3 match ban; yeah OK.

So he'll miss three matches:

Burnley on the 1st

Leicester on the 3rd

Chelsea on the 10th

But isn't he leaving to meet up with Senegal for at least a couple of weeks on the 2nd anyway?

:notbad:

EDIT:

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4642/2015-africa-cup-of-nations/2014/12/23/7345862/bafanas-opponents-senegal-to-play-gabon-and-guinea-to

Senegal coach Alain Giresse has confirmed that his team will play two major friendly matches ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations, with a third against a club side.

The Teranga Lions will assemble in the country’s capital Dakar on January 2, before travelling to Morocco two days later to an open training camp in El Jadida, the French coach said

So at best without the ban he may have played against Burnley before he left for Dakar, but he would definitely miss the other two games whether banned or not.

Disgusting. His was the most clear with violent intent. No running motion, no trying to ungrapple yourself, plain hits him in the face. Nothing.

When he does something silly at the Euro's the media and FA should blame themselves. Actually - it's better to build these lads up as untouchable - being English they'll ultimately fail. I guess that's more fun for them,

Disgusting. His was the most clear with violent intent. No running motion, no trying to ungrapple yourself, plain hits him in the face. Nothing.

When he does something silly at the Euro's the media and FA should blame themselves. Actually - it's better to build these lads up as untouchable - being English they'll ultimately fail. I guess that's more fun for them,

He hit him in the face because the bastard was getting away with wrestling inside the penalty area. That is also an offence FYI. It's just a shame he didn't break his fucking jaw.

He hit him in the face because the b****** was getting away with wrestling inside the penalty area. That is also an offence FYI. It's just a shame he didn't break his f***ing jaw.

TCD was referring to Sterling

It was predictable Sterling would get away with it, Cisse did deserve his ban BUT it's just frustrating when you see certain players get away with worse

• 2 weeks later...

Can't see him being offered a new deal with him about to turn 30. He's got 18 months left on his deal so I think he'll go on the cheap either this window or the next to recoup something for him rather than lose him for nothing.

Can't see him being offered a new deal with him about to turn 30. He's got 18 months left on his deal so I think he'll go on the cheap either this window or the next to recoup something for him rather than lose him for nothing.

I thought he signed a 5 and a half year contract when he signed? Think he might have 2 and a half years left and the article could be wrong.

I thought he signed a 5 and a half year contract when he signed? Think he might have 2 and a half years left and the article could be wrong.

Just referring to what it said in the article, could well be wrong. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Just referring to what it said in the article, could well be wrong. :thup:

June 2017 according to .com for what its worth