Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Why is a footballer shagging around even news?  :lol:

There's quite some difference between shagging around and getting married mind you :lol:

Well yeah, but front page news ffs. :lol: I hate the Sun.

Sorry... despite his "charm" that appears in his interviews, Cisse comes across as a bit of a twat.

Always liked Ba, as a player and a person, more than him.

Makes no sense. Ba was a complete fucking cunt compared to the harmless Cisse, man.

Guest Spark

Why is a footballer shagging around even news?  :lol:

There's quite some difference between shagging around and getting married mind you :lol:

Well yeah, but front page news ffs. :lol: I hate the Sun.

Probably only on the front page because of the 'amusing' headline.

Sorry... despite his "charm" that appears in his interviews, Cisse comes across as a bit of a t***.

Always liked Ba, as a player and a person, more than him.

Makes no sense. Ba was a complete f***ing c*** compared to the harmless Cisse, man.

Just look at him, always grinning. How could you not love him? Elbowing and spitting.

And that Ba.... with moody face and praying.

Guest firetotheworks

Ba was a total arse man. Ideas massively above his station and not all that good imo.

Ba was the better overall striker and footballer, but his attitude when his compatriot started scoring, the subsequent hissy fit, and his constant flirting with 'bigger' clubs for more money, to me, has it down to way more cuntish behaviour than Cisse's "think about the children" spitting.

Ba's a class act as long as you accept he's a complete mercenary. He'll always do well when he plays, but he's really only playing for his next big transfer. I never really got attached to him although he did very well for us.

Funny how Ben Arfa gets called worse than shite for some mythical attitude problems despite never complaining publicly about being dropped after good performances. Ba was dropped to the bench against Everton and his agent was on SSN threatening to leave before the game started.

Funny how how Ba gets called selfish for shooting from long way out and yet when HBA does the same thing it is because there's no movement around him.

Don't think there was much wrong with Ba's attitude here. So he liked money? So what? He wanted to move to a bigger club? So what?

He made a bit of a fuss wanting to play upfront, yes. Isn't that what Bellamy did as well? What's the difference here?

Cisse has definitely made the wrong decision there, like. Disappointed in him.

Indeed, I know the multiple wives thing is part of his religion and all that but it would appear he's done a pretty cowardly thing. Shame. Looks like even the likeable players at NUFC are cunts.

Funny how how Ba gets called selfish for shooting from long way out and yet when HBA does the same thing it is because there's no movement around him.

Who called/calls Ba selfish for shooting from distance though? Is it not the same people who call Ben Arfa selfish for shooting from distance too? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Don't think there was much wrong with Ba's attitude here. So he liked money? So what? He wanted to move to a bigger club? So what?

He made a bit of a fuss wanting to play upfront, yes. Isn't that what Bellamy did as well? What's the difference here?

The difference is that Bellamy was fucking mint and him playing on the wing was of detriment to the team. Ba playing on the left actually improved us massively.

As for the other stuff, I don't remember anyone having a problem with him shooting. During the time when Cisse was scoring for fun, he was being a bit greedy mind, considering there actually were options during that time because we were playing decent football up front.

Just had a flashback of when everyone breathed a sigh of relief cos they thought Ba's contract clause had expired in the summer. Next day, Pardew, straight in the papers: "don't worry you massive clubs, the clause is back in January"

The difference is that Bellamy was fucking mint and him playing on the wing was of detriment to the team. Ba playing on the left actually improved us massively.

As for the other stuff, I don't remember anyone having a problem with him shooting. During the time when Cisse was scoring for fun, he was being a bit greedy mind, considering there actually were options during that time because we were playing decent football up front.

Bellamy was definitely our best player when he left, whether it was upfront or on the wing. Playing Ba on the left coincided with a good run but I'm not sure that it "improved us massively". In reality, fucking Pardew failed to get the best out of that team and the failure of the BA-Cisse partnership is an indicator of that.

Ba was criticised often on here for being "greedy" when taking shoots from range, but the same was not applicable for HBA, for whatever reason. (Well, it was nothing more than favouritism, really. Which is kinda shit and childish.)

People, on here and elsewhere, have criticised Ben Arfa plenty for his 'greed'. And even his biggest fan would say something if he did something blatantly moronic, you have an obvious, weird agenda against the lad.

On the whole I thought Ba's shots from distance tended to be hit decently and I'm pretty sure I can remember at least a couple causing problems for the keeper that led to goals in the follow up.

People, on here and elsewhere, have criticised Ben Arfa plenty for his 'greed'. And even his biggest fan would say something if he did something blatantly moronic, you have an obvious, weird agenda against the lad.

On the whole I thought Ba's shots from distance tended to be hit decently and I'm pretty sure I can remember at least a couple causing problems for the keeper that led to goals in the follow up.

Agenda? Don't be so fucking sensitive. :lol:

I'm a fan of HBA but at the same time recognise that he's also to blame. Is that really so fucking hard and impossible to understand? Why does it have to be that you either hate him or love him?

And, for your information, I never once criticised HBA for his defensive work.

You clearly made a lazy assumption that just because I've criticised him in the past means that I'm don't like him.

The Ba/Cisse myth is annoying. Whenever we got a hammering under Pardew in those times we would revert to 4-4-2 in the next game. That happened when we went to Wigan. We got dismantled. Back to 4-4-2 against Chelsea, we win that game - Cisse scores two magnificent goals. We continue that formation into the next season. Staring with a 2-1 win at home to Spurs.

We fail to kick on. At some point Cisse skies a penalty then we face Everton. Ba is dropped (despite being in good form) and we go 4-3-3. We are losing at HT 2-0. Ba comes on, grabs a brace. Ba's agent kicks off about him being benched. Ba back in the team and scoring. Cisse plays RW for 6 games.