Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I've felt Cisse would go this window, business rateh rthan football reasons, but it's all getting a bit near the wire. I don't feel that confident about playing him as lone striker against West Ham and Watford. Perhaps I am being unfair, but not sure he's the '1' in a 4231. Assuming we've enough to beat Sheff Wed at home, and ignoring Chelsea & Man City games, we've got Norwich 18 Oct & then Mak'ems away on 25th. These are both must win in my mind. Can't imagine, at present, Mitrovic coping well with the atmosphere in the latter, and we would definitely need a striker to hold-up the ball in that game, imo. Charlie Austin time??

I would rather play Perez as the lone striker than Cisse in this system as all Cisse offers is goals and if he doesnt score you may as well be playing with 10 men.

I don't know about that, if we are going to have someone like Thauvin winging in decent crosses I'd like to have a striker on the end of them.

If Cisse leaves we will get someone in. We won't rely on Perez up top alone.

My patience ran out with cisse this preseason. Been prepared to give him a chance for a while but for what he offers to the team and his age we are better cashing in imo. Especially if we get someone like Austin that's proven in this league.

Guest Howaythetoon

Apparently the club have royally been pissed off with him since the Wonga thing and have been trying to get rid of him since.

We'd be a Championship without his goals mind...

If we replace him with better, fine, but if not we would be mad to sell!