Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Demba will probably start, could understand Cisse on the bench considering he'll not have had a chance to train with the team and would have spend a grand total of about 1.5 days in the country.

Yh i dont expect Cisse to start at all but the likelyhood of Ba starting is quite high imo.

A cold night in Blackburn will be a shock to the system after playing in an African tournament. My guess is both will be on the bench. They should be OK to play some part on Wednesday though, both just started one game for Senegal and you would hope their coach will try some new things out in the last game after two defeats. If we're lucky one of them won't start again. I hope they'll be sensible and not go in for any 50/50s as the game is meaningless.

Great news for us though, a bit stunned Senegal bombed out but we could have been waiting weeks. We'll need these boys even on Wednesday, and their presence on the bench could be a big psychological boost and a motivator for the likes of Best and Shola.

Demba will probably start, could understand Cisse on the bench considering he'll not have had a chance to train with the team and would have spend a grand total of about 1.5 days in the country.

Rubbish.

Plane-sleep-play. :)