sunderland

JH

RT @Bigdavebarker: All this "ever seen a Mackem in Milan"? Have newcastle ever played in Milan in a European comp? No! #FTM

Erm, what?

I suppose they missed out on when we played Inter then  :lol:

they probably think Inter is a different city in Italy.

More than likely. Idiots.

RT @Bigdavebarker: All this "ever seen a Mackem in Milan"? Have newcastle ever played in Milan in a European comp? No! #FTM

Erm, what?

:lol: They can't just make stuff up.

They're really wound up nowadays, ever since the 5-1, all this classy club stuff and stuff like this. :lol:

Erm, what?

I suppose they missed out on when we played Inter then  :lol:

they probably think Inter is a different city in Italy.

being fair to them, as far as euro football is concerned they only know of hungary and portugal, probably don't even know a country called italy exists.

Horrible place, horrible people, horrible accent, horrible club, horrible stadium.......that place being within 10 miles of me makes me physically sick every day.

certain places I go you can see it on the horizon- over there. its like looking across to the dark side

Guest Howaythetoon

I was in South Hylton today and was almost physically assaulted for well, my Geordie accent. I actually had to leave, me and two members of staff. Our vehicle was also spat on and someone even through a stone. Never have I seen such a bunch of uggly knuckle dragging fuckwits in all my life. I will never accept a job in mackemland again. Its not worth the hassle. This has happened a few times.

Wor lasses mate, she's African, and lives in Boldon but they go into sunderland all the time, was attacked the other night by some fat white mackem birds for being black. Honestly, the whole place is a dive. The people, I'm embarrassed many from the outside look on them as Geordies.

Newcastle is a beautiful multi cultural cosmopiltan city, its people in the main, fair minded, hospitable and renowned as decent folk. Our football club, although massively unsucessful, is recognised the world over as a big club, a big name in football. Rival fans regard an away day to Newcastle as a cracking day out or a cracking weekend away.

We are so far apart in every single way, its actually quite embarrassing to be honest. For me, as a Geordie, who lives in this great City of ours, who follows this great club of ours, to pour scorn on the mackems, does seem somewhat small-time, but fuck them, they really are an odious bunch as people and will forever be in our shadow.

Guest Howaythetoon

They hate the fact they know they will never be us, and that's what fucks with their tiny minds the most. They can never be a Geordie, can never have a City like ours or a club like ours, they resent the fact they are mackems but do not dare say so, instead they project their own self pitty and self hate towards everything Newcastle.

Newcastle benefits massively from all the foreign students and all the immigrants coming to the city, makes it multi cultural, where as down the road, well you just described it best.  :lol:

They hate the fact they know they will never be us, and that's what fucks with their tiny minds the most. They can never be a Geordie, can never have a City like ours or a club like ours, they resent the fact they are mackems but do not dare say so, instead they project their own self pitty and self hate towards everything Newcastle.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Newcastle benefits massively from all the foreign students and all the immigrants coming to the city, makes it multi cultural, where as down the road, well you just described it best.  :lol:

I go to Sunderland uni and would say that on my campus there is probably a 60/40 split between English students and foreign students. I also made the awful decision to live in this hellhole for the last 3 years, but I'd say it has improved with the number of foreign students, especially as the Chinese seem to be taking over the city centre. Much prefer Chinese restaurants, bars and stalls than pound shops and people shouting at me to buy s*** then calling me a t*** for not doing so.

edit: I'm not sticking up for the place, because it really is like some sort of social experiment that went wrong during the 50s. My girlfriend's from Blackburn and even she says it's the worst place she has ever been to and she regrets moving here. She was distraught at her decision when I took her around Newcastle.

Guest BooBoo

I think I've been to Wearside about 6 times in my lifetime.  Five times for the match and once as a bairn when my Gran took me to the panto at the Empire.

There's just nothing as a place that requires my presence there. I don't think I could tell you the  name of a single pub in Sunderland, any of the street names, nothing. Parachute me into Sunderland and I wouldn't have a Scooby where I was or where to go.

Guest Craig-NUFC

There's jackshit here like. The uni has tried to incorporate students in to the city, but the city itself seems more than content on catering only for the locals, meaning there has been little regeneration or attempts to modernise. As for nights out, Friday and Saturday nights are a no go for students due to the amount of radgies out. Went to one place on a Saturday night about a year ago and had to get patted down by police before being allowed in the club.

edit: remember when MCAT was doing the rounds and I went for a p*ss in what is usually a decent pub, to find someone with a fold up table covered in lines for sale. Didn't even make an attempt to hide what he was doing :lol:

David Barker ‏ @Bigdavebarker

'All this "ever seen a Mackem in Milan"? Have newcastle ever played in Milan in a European comp? No! #FTM'

:suicide:

:lol:

What a doylem. :D

After lots of people pointed out his obvious balls up, his reponse was...

'My bad I don't follow the Scum so not clued up on their work in Europe! #FTM'

I was in South Hylton today and was almost physically assaulted for well, my Geordie accent. I actually had to leave, me and two members of staff. Our vehicle was also spat on and someone even through a stone. Never have I seen such a bunch of uggly knuckle dragging fuckwits in all my life. I will never accept a job in mackemland again. Its not worth the hassle. This has happened a few times.

Wor lasses mate, she's African, and lives in Boldon but they go into sunderland all the time, was attacked the other night by some fat white mackem birds for being black. Honestly, the whole place is a dive. The people, I'm embarrassed many from the outside look on them as Geordies.

Newcastle is a beautiful multi cultural cosmopiltan city, its people in the main, fair minded, hospitable and renowned as decent folk. Our football club, although massively unsucessful, is recognised the world over as a big club, a big name in football. Rival fans regard an away day to Newcastle as a cracking day out or a cracking weekend away.

We are so far apart in every single way, its actually quite embarrassing to be honest. For me, as a Geordie, who lives in this great City of ours, who follows this great club of ours, to pour scorn on the mackems, does seem somewhat small-time, but f*** them, they really are an odious bunch as people and will forever be in our shadow.

Not necessarily disagreeing with you but posts like this belong on RTG  :sigh:

David Barker ‏ @Bigdavebarker

'All this "ever seen a Mackem in Milan"? Have newcastle ever played in Milan in a European comp? No! #FTM'

oh dear :lol:

Someone needs to start a thread on there and ask they why they think they're so classy. Would love to hear some of the reasons. All you ever get is them calling themselves classy but never a reason why.

Laughing at Ben Arfa breaking his leg, saying things like "Fuck the mag twat" after Speedo died, racially abusing their star strikers mother.

Just a few reasons proving how classy they are.

time to re-post this old gem

The Mackems are coming, Bolt all your doors

Hide all your Jewellery under the floors

Zip up your pockets, keep eveything tight

From a bus loads of thieves - from the Stadium of Shite

They'll climb in your garden and riffle your bins

Cos they live off Pot Noodle's & Left over things

They'll break through your windows and steal all your goods

Then go back to their camp in Pennywell Woods

Shell Suits still fashion down Sunderland Way

Bright House thier saviour with 5 yrs to pay........

They'll wash in the Wear and struggle to cope

And they don't understand the reason for soap

Their women are grannies when they reach 29

dreaming of holidays on the banks of the Tyne !

As they look in thier mirrors and think what a mess

If only I was a Geordie - to that they confess !!!

At the end of the day they will always be known in association to Newcastle. That says it all and is something they will never be able to ignore.

It may as well be renamed Sunderland-near-Newcastle. I am a southerner and constantly hear about Newcastle being a place people want to go, I am asked if Newcastle is a good night out. I will never, ever, ever be asked if a stag do/weekend away should go to Sunderland. No-one gives a fuck about Sunderland, even shit holes like Norwich/Nottingham get a mention ahead of Sunderland.

It's a pathetic city that only gets more pathetic the more 'outsiders' visit, which is only away games where they will spend as much time in Newcastle as realistically possible.

It's a slightly bigger Luton, at least the people of Luton can admit they live in a slum.

I go to Sunderland uni and would say that on my campus there is probably a 60/40 split between English students and foreign students. I also made the awful decision to live in this hellhole for the last 3 years, but I'd say it has improved with the number of foreign students, especially as the Chinese seem to be taking over the city centre. Much prefer Chinese restaurants, bars and stalls than pound shops and people shouting at me to buy s*** then calling me a t*** for not doing so.

edit: I'm not sticking up for the place, because it really is like some sort of social experiment that went wrong during the 50s. My girlfriend's from Blackburn and even she says it's the worst place she has ever been to and she regrets moving here. She was distraught at her decision when I took her around Newcastle.

Do they still give the personal attack alarms to everyone in the Uni 'welcome' packs?