sunderland

JH

RTG seems a lot more ready to put up with us than we are of them and that doesn't reflect too well on this place, so what if some mackem wants to defend their corner, they should be free to do it.

I agree with that but the 3 we've had haven't exactly been the best posters:

Wireside - Epic meltdown and major bell end.

Randy Savage - Schizophrenic who had one personality on here and another on RTG. f***ed off on his own accord.

Paxton - Posts libellous comments about our ex-players.

i'd be surprised if there weren't similar half story stuff and throw away comments that could be classed as libeleous that haven't been treat the same way.

never heard of that one. black hawk,red tailed haws,harris hawk, but never a f***ing hawk. must be indigenous to wearside. i'll bet it's more of a scavenger.

Do you mean red tailed whores?

never heard of that one. black hawk,red tailed haws,harris hawk, but never a f***ing hawk. must be indigenous to wearside. i'll bet it's more of a scavenger.

Do you mean red tailed whores?

them anarl

RTG seems a lot more ready to put up with us than we are of them and that doesn't reflect too well on this place, so what if some mackem wants to defend their corner, they should be free to do it.

Randy Savage - Schizophrenic who had one personality on here and another on RTG. Fucked off on his own accord.

Wasn't there another one, who claimed to be a mag but was found out within minutes?

Agreed, I think one of the main reasons we have problems with Mackem posters is because we keep trying to piss them off as much as possible. This place does pick targets at times and while it definitely brings out some comedy for somebody to be the fall guy, it goes too far occasionally

They shouldn't be fucking tossers then. Most fans of other clubs are fine and many add a great deal to the forum. With the exception of none, mackems end up being shite and drag the place down so they are invariably disposed of somewhere down the line and everybody else gets on with things as normal. If anyone doesn't like how this place is moderated, there are other NUFC forums to try.

Randy Savage - Schizophrenic who had one personality on here and another on RTG. f***ed off on his own accord.

Wasn't there another one, who claimed to be a mag but was found out within minutes?

Super_Hans iirc.

They shouldn't be f***ing tossers then. Most fans of other clubs are fine and many add a great deal to the forum. With the exception of none, mackems end up being s**** and drag the place down so they are invariably disposed of somewhere down the line and everybody else gets on with things as normal. If anyone doesn't like how this place is moderated, there are other NUFC forums to try.

paxton was hardly being a tosser. defended his corner no more no less.

They shouldn't be f***ing tossers then. Most fans of other clubs are fine and many add a great deal to the forum. With the exception of none, mackems end up being s**** and drag the place down so they are invariably disposed of somewhere down the line and everybody else gets on with things as normal. If anyone doesn't like how this place is moderated, there are other NUFC forums to try.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1492qxvl91qbpsgg.png

He hasn't been banned.

could he have posted at midday ?

He's on a warning, so no. Would have thought you'd know all this, otherwise it's almost like you're arguing for the sake of it.

Agree, aside from the mass replies don't drag it down anymore than some of the others on here.

I doubt it'll happen but I think this would welcome a bit of "friendly" banter between fans.

says someone who posts on RTG a fair bit

Agree, aside from the mass replies don't drag it down anymore than some of the others on here.

I doubt it'll happen but I think this would welcome a bit of "friendly" banter between fans.

who as ? pm if you don't want it known.

I don't know how you can put yourself through that shit, following links from here is bad enough and I rarely last longer than 5 minutes reading it because it's full of mongs.

I don't know how you can put yourself through that s***, following links from here is bad enough and I rarely last longer than 5 minutes reading it because it's full of mongs.

i think it's hilarious. one of the funniest sites on the net.

They shouldn't be fucking tossers then. Most fans of other clubs are fine and many add a great deal to the forum. With the exception of none, mackems end up being shite and drag the place down so they are invariably disposed of somewhere down the line and everybody else gets on with things as normal. If anyone doesn't like how this place is moderated, there are other NUFC forums to try.

This. They're wankers man. Why anybody would get in such a fettle over them being disposed of I have no idea.