sunderland

JH

What's the cash prize for being NETD, Paxton?

No prize, just a meal for two with Wireside

Who is this Wireside you speak of?

Masterplan off RTG and I agree with the NETD thing, small time as f*** but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from your mob.

Now that's not on, like I said I don't like you judging our fan base off the basis of a few daft lads, every club has it's idiots.

Like the whole carry on with Santon at his first interview, "Have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?". Cringeworthy.

Wasn't that from Lee Ryder though? Possibly the most small time cunt ever to grace the region rather a club authorised season end DVD?

It's all tit for tat anyway like.

Guest BooBoo

Not a cheap dig, but Sunderland built a ludicrously over sized stadium. In the modern age, there's rarely been the demand for a 48,000 stadium. As the new generation of grounds go, it's one of the better ones but it would have made far more sense to build it with 10,000 less seats and have it more or less full every week. On derby day the atmosphere is good, but generally when I see Sunderland play at home, the atmosphere is below tepid and the oversized stadium is one of the causes.

It was telling that they didn't sell out for the recent cup game and they also have failed to sell out derby games before, albeit during the infamous 15 point season.

Blame Bob Murray, a man thoroughly obsessesd with "keeping up with the Joneses".

Not a cheap dig, but Sunderland built a ludicrously over sized stadium. In the modern age, there's rarely been the demand for a 48,000 stadium. As the new generation of grounds go, it's one of the better ones but it would have made far more sense to build it with 10,000 less seats and have it more or less full every week. On derby day the atmosphere is good, but generally when I see Sunderland play at home, the atmosphere is below tepid and the oversized stadium is one of the causes.

It was telling that they didn't sell out for the recent cup game and they also have failed to sell out derby games before, albeit during the infamous 15 point season.

Blame Bob Murray, a man thoroughly obsessesd with "keeping up with the Joneses".

It's a cheap bucket of shite. £20m and it shows. Fits in well though with the clientel.

It's class when a mackem comes on here, tries to act intelligent and reasonable to get onside with us, because it's absolutely guaranteed that within a couple of days they'll have resorted to becoming stereotypical mackem number x we've had on here with utterly ridiculous posts.

Nail on the head. Already noted his username previously on RTG as one of the argumentative and nonsensical hot-heads that epitomize Sunderland fans, by virtue of the fact that everyone on there tends to agree with him. Having started posting here, I don't think he's prepared for the higher level that most of us are on and his attempts at acting smart are swiftly going to result in hilarity on the way to his destiny of resorting to his real RTG persona, and subsequently rage quitting the forum only to re-surface each time we lose in vein attempts to troll us.

They still haven't figured out how to not have half their front page on their forum swathed in Newcastle United related topics :lol:

I preferred it when being a Mackem was enough reason to get someone banned from this forum. "Paxton" gets a disproportionate number of replies to all his posts purely because he is a Mackem. It's like flies on shit. I don't want to know the Mackem perspective on all things NUFC. It's turned the Tiote thread into pages of Cattermole talk.

I preferred it when being a Mackem was enough reason to get someone banned from this forum. "Paxton" gets a disproportionate number of replies to all his posts purely because he is a Mackem. It's like flies on s***. I don't want to know the Mackem perspective on all things NUFC. It's turned the Tiote thread into pages of Cattermole talk.

Sometimes I will want to know, it's curiosity, but for that I go to RTG. As regularly as I go to RAWK, redcafe or gloryglory. I welcome sensible posters from any club here, as it provides a different angle, but preachers are unwanted. And a club as deeply obsessed with us as Sunderland simply don't produce the type of fan that could integrate here. They are the stereotypical angry man of the PL who at the age of 27 is not going to grow any taller than 5ft 4 and is completely in denial at the lot they have been dealt.

I preferred it when being a Mackem was enough reason to get someone banned from this forum.

That has never been the case.

I'm sure I read "being a Mackem" as the reason given for someone being banned once. My mistake.

That was Wireside I believe. The reason given was very blatantly tongue-in-cheek. The actual reason was because he had acted like an astronomical bellend time and time again, and he knew it.

Some nice caption competition material in here (Brucey and Quinn talking to owner Ellis Short pre-match at the start of the season)..

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Steve+Bruce+Sunderland+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+y_hPBP3HXiZl.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Steve+Bruce+Sunderland+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+7RmJnsSeJGMl.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Steve+Bruce+Sunderland+v+Chelsea+Premier+League+x7EefeLMCu_l.jpg

Paxton's been banned? What did he do wrong? He talked a lot of sense imo and it was embarrassing how many people tried to get a rise off of him.

He's not been banned, he's been muted for 24 hrs due to him saying footballers were done for taking cocaine, which isn't true and a very serious accusation.

He can count himself lucky, I got 28 days for a lot less than that.

Paxton's been banned? What did he do wrong? He talked a lot of sense imo and it was embarrassing how many people tried to get a rise off of him.

Keep on going and you're next.

If you can't have a reasonable discussion with a level-headed Sunderland fan then it says a lot about you. He may have rose-tinted specs on regarding some of his players but which group of fans don't, at least ever so slightly?

Keep on going and you're next.

If you can't have a reasonable discussion with a level-headed Sunderland fan then it says a lot about you. He may have rose-tinted specs on regarding some of his players but which group of fans don't, at least ever so slightly?

Agreed. Been a bit embarrassing.

Serious? The stuff was in the papers. If you can't discuss stuff that's already in public then what can you discuss?

Slight difference in what he said and what the papers reported.

He's made some good points regarding O'Neill, regarding minority idiot fans tainting shit and made some good points about their shit players on high wages. His Cattermole love is a bit embarrassing but who really cares, to be honest? He certainly didn't come on here to wind people up and I'm quite impressed with how patient he was with loads of people baiting him.

Guest BooBoo

He's made some good points regarding O'Neill, regarding minority idiot fans tainting shit and made some good points about their shit players on high wages. His Cattermole love is a bit embarrassing but who really cares, to be honest? He certainly didn't come on here to wind people up and I'm quite impressed with how patient he was with loads of people baiting him.

Shut it, you.