sunderland

JH

A mag at work yesterday actually came up to me and congatulated me on our recent signings and said we'd done some very business while making vast improvements to our already decent squad.

Such nonsense :lol:

"Morning pal. Congratulations on your recent signings. You've done some very good business while making vast improvements to your already decent squad!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Team In 'Finish Higher Than Other Team Whilst Having 3 Month Headstart' Shocker"

:lol: :lol: Love this 'headstart' craic, latest in a long line of hilarious mackem excuses.

:lol: bless them man, they genuinely believe they'd currently be sitting in the top 4 had MON been in charge since August.

"Team In 'Finish Higher Than Other Team Whilst Having 3 Month Headstart' Shocker"

:lol: :lol: Love this 'headstart' craic, latest in a long line of hilarious mackem excuses.

:lol: bless them man, they genuinely believe they'd currently be sitting in the top 4 had MON been in charge since August.

Show me cerld hard facts to disprewve otherwise you dirty mag kernt, FTM.

Show me cerld hard facts to disprewve otherwise you dirty mag kernt, FTM.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A mag at work yesterday actually came up to me and congatulated me on our recent signings and said we'd done some very business while making vast improvements to our already decent squad.

"Morning pal. Congratulations on your recent signings. You've done some very good business while making vast improvements to your already decent squad!" :lol:

:spit:

:lol:

"Shows what he knows. We're fucking shit man FTM."

that site has gone so mental - nobody really knows what anyone is, A Mag? A Mackem? A Mag pretending to be a Mackem? A Mackem that wants to be a Mag?  every page of every thread features a Witch hunt :lol:

They forget that O'Neill normally has his players burnt out by February and his teams then fade away for the rest of the season.

Is it possible for anyone to register on SMB?

No, you have to take an IQ test first and you have get a score of below 72 or a did not finish.

Can't have those intelligent and possibly rich successful people going on there.

that site has gone so mental - nobody really knows what anyone is, A Mag? A Mackem? A Mag pretending to be a Mackem? A Mackem that wants to be a Mag?  every page of every thread features a Witch hunt :lol:

reminds me of this

Am I a mag, or am i a muppet?  If I'm a mag, then i'm a muppet of a mag, but if I'm a muppet, then I'm a very mag-ly muppet....