sunderland

JH

What's this letterbox thing?

one of them gave out the wrong opening times for a sweet shop :lol: :lol:  and was then threatened with something bad................'Watch your Letterbox'

:lol:

True

What's this letterbox thing?

one of them gave out the wrong opening times for a sweet shop :lol: :lol:  and was then threatened with something bad................'Watch your Letterbox'

:lol:

True

Fuck off :mackems: :mackems: :spit:

Guest elbee909

Maybe there needs to be a term for those who somehow manage to be nice about both?  A Magem?  Damn neutrals, you never know where you stand.

As weird as this sounds, for a sweet shop (A f*cking sweet shop?! What year is it in sunderland?) it was certainly popular. I worked for a year in Doxford, and whenever someone left or had a birthday etc, their gift was ALWAYS a jar of compressed coloured sugar from that shop. I’m not kidding, the stock looked like something from wartime ration-book Britain, and they f*cking lapped it up.

When I transferred to the offices on the Silverlink, I'd guess the average weight of the lasses was about 2 or 3 stone lighter than the balloon-animals at Doxford. Wonder why…

Had such a chuckle in the gym the other day, it was like an rtg thread, but in real life with old people. In the steam room of the DW gym in Sunderland. Two old men and an old wifey for company and they start saying how they had to go to Newcastle to replace their DVD VHS combi because there isn't any shops in Sunderland, Sunderland and the bridges is shit. The other old bloke, denied this and said the Bridges was more than adequate, was also saying how he's not bothering with anymore football until next season because of the FA cup loss, not worth the money,ha. They then got onto JACOOOZEEEE comparison, one bloke was saying how he had a fantasticly hot jacooozeeee in LAS VEGAS, cue the other old bloke, eeee get yeeee Las Vegas, tell you you've never been in a better JACOOOZEEE than the one i was in at the Lakes!!! Vegas wouldn't waste me moneee.

This was the day after Wigan played Man United at home. The wifey then told me she was talking to Dave Whelan at this very gym at 7pm the prior night, complaining about the jacoooozeeeee temperature, staff weren't taking notice of her you see so she was garn higher.

ME: It wasn't Dave Whelan you were talking to love, he was at the match last night.

Old Woman: Aye it was, im telling ya i got him telt!!!!!

ME: Look the kick off was 45 minutes after you've apparently had a chat with him, he was in Wigan at the match.

Old Woman: * In aggravated tone*Where yee from anyway?? Yee've got a geeet gawdeee accent, yee not got nee gyms in Newcasssle like?

ME: I'm not from Newcastle, i am a Newcastle season ticket holder, i live nearer to this gym.

Old Woman: See al the gawdee's slag us off but they always come to Sunderland, Dave Wheeelan telt iz that he thinks this DW is the best in the North East.

ME: Sits with a wide grin, all of my company departs. GYMTOPDOGSNORTHEAST.

It blew my mind.

Guest ToonZA

That thread is amazing, so fucked up. Must be something more to it or that guy is just a sociopath

FFS, gotta wonder if RTG is actually a comedy forum masquerading as a poor football forum  :lol: