sunderland

JH

On the possibility of Scholes being called up for Euro 2012.....

He's done f*** all this year if you look past the sky and media boys calling for him to be in

:lol:

It is a view which is understandable from them. They haven't had a player up until Sessegnon with an ounce of star quality and their view on how a player is performing is how 'stuck in' he gets. Passing and controlling a game is not valued by the typical mackem.

He's done f*** all this year if you look past the sky and media boys calling for him to be in

It is a view which is understandable from them. They haven't had a player up until Sessegnon with an ounce of star quality and their view on how a player is performing is how 'stuck in' he gets. Passing and controlling a game is not valued by the typical mackem.

True enough  :iamatwat:

Weve finished ahead of these kernts now for 3 years and sit just a few places behind them this one, the gulf is minimal.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=693075&page=3#ixzz1sVbMM4gO

Dafuq???  :yikes:

:lol: So someone points out just how many points are between these league positions both clubs are in:

'The gulf as a whole bucknut' (bucknut? Just swear you stupid fucking tosser :lol:)

What is the 'whole' gulf? 'Cause I'm sure it'd be all about the points if it was the other way around. Oh and another fantastic response to a reasoned argument:

Fuck Off 1992 Skyboy. (Yes, it really does become that much more cutting when capitalising each word :okay:)

He's done fuck all this year if you look past the sky and media boys calling for him to be in

In fairness, his name isn't far off 'Shola'.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=693075

Yet again the classy thing comes out. Has anyone ever seen one of them explain why they're so classy? No, me neither.

Seem to be using their inferiority as some sort of good "classy" thing.

When the pressure's on and your rivals suffered relegation but are within 3 years miles ahead, it's time to point the finger at anything, anyone, but yourselves.

Weve finished ahead of these kernts now for 3 years and sit just a few places behind them this one, the gulf is minimal.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=693075&page=3#ixzz1sVbMM4gO

Gulf minimal? Currently 16 points i believe. In one of their numerous relegation seasons, Sunderland won almost as few points in a whole season.

Guest johnson293

Gulf minimal? Currently 16 points i believe. In one of their numerous relegation seasons, Sunderland won almost as few points in a whole season.

Aye, they're currenlty 16 points behind us and they call it a 'minimal gulf', yet in 2008/09 they only finished two points ahead of us (when we were relegated), and last season they only managed to finish one point ahead of us.

#MackemLogic

The gulf is also minimal between Sunderland and Blackburn in 19th.

Wake up, man. It's not about points. If that's what you measure success by then it just confirms you're all deluded mag kernts.

Guest BooBoo

Love how the current mantra is "aye the scum have had a good season.....but they'll be fucking shite next season!"

Guest Haris Vuckic

Love how the current mantra is "aye the scum have had a good season.....but they'll be f***ing s**** next season!"

Yeh I've been told that.

''Ashley winnit spend in tha sumah & youzzzlll be shiiitte next year leeek''

Guest johnson293

The other one I've seen mentioned over there (RTG) a few times is that "Its only a matter of time until Pardew slips it to one of the players wives, and it'll all kick off"  :rolleyes:

Oh, along with Ashley selling out best players too.

They really are clutching at straws that something goes tits up for us, rather than accept that we are where we deserve to be.  :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

The other one I've seen mentioned over there (RTG) a few times is that "Its only a matter of time until Pardew slips it to one of the players wives, and it'll all kick off"  :rolleyes:

Oh, along with Ashley selling out best players too.

They really are clutching at straws that something goes tits up for us, rather than accept that we are where we deserve to be.  :lol:

We haven't played anyone yet though..........

Guest Wally_McFool

Despicable thieving mackems also living up to the tag of being the fattest fans in the premier league.

These two look like they've been siphoning off the money for Greggs pasties and cheesey chips.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/thieving-pair-plundered-5-000-from-junior-football-team-s-bank-account-1-4460810

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/sunderland_fans_are_fattest_in_premier_league_report_1_1503708

Love how the current mantra is "aye the scum have had a good season.....but they'll be f***ing s**** next season!"

Yeh I've been told that.

''Ashley winnit spend in tha sumah & youzzzlll be shiiitte next year leeek''

Its the same as when he didn't spend last summer and we were shite this year.