sunderland

JH

Guest BooBoo

"To be fair to the Mags, they've had a good season but mark my words, they'll be fucking shite next season!"

This is literally all the mackems have left. Bitterness has gone through the roof these last two months.

"To be fair to the Mags, they've had a good season but mark my words, they'll be f***ing s**** next season!"

This is literally all the mackems have left. Bitterness has gone through the roof these last two months.

They said that last year, so we're going to win the league :lol:

eh I want the mags to lose more than we win this weekend, if the tables were turned they would be the same, how could it be any other way?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=697561&page=7#ixzz1u0BvcwXZ

Perfectly sums up the mentality of the mackem.

apart from cup games with arsenal and everton, 2 league games against us, the rest of the mackems big games this season haven't involved them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"To be fair to the Mags, they've had a good season but mark my words, they'll be f***ing s**** next season!"

:lol: :lol:

Aye, second season syndrome's been a bitch. :bluestar: