sunderland

JH

Heart breaking reading, that thread and the cancer one. The cancer thread is very harrowing, posters talking about their progress and how they are managing, then one poster comes on to say theres nothing the doctors can do and he is going to die :( Terrible, makes you feel very fortunate.

He's dying but still needs the FTM? Sad news and I get his pain for his years of following his team with far too little in return.

Fair play to the guy .. Hope they win for him and pray that he lives on peacefully!

Guest BooBoo

Sad tale but wouldn't you think he'd rather sign off with a pro Sunderland comment rather than anti Newcastle?

His situation is incredibly sad and I wish him all the best. The fact that he's still F 'ing the M's though tells you all you need to know about how they choose to define themselves as a set of football supporters.

His situation is incredibly sad and I wish him all the best. The fact that he's still F 'ing the M's though tells you all you need to know about how they choose to define themselves as a set of football supporters.

I take it as a compliment.. that we are obvioudly superior and they have an inferiority complex

Guest elbee909

When you don't have much hope of making something of yourself, you tend to define yourself by those whom you perceive as somehow holding you back.  It's easier to do that than face the reality of the situation.  Terrorist recruitment relies on this, so yes, I'm equating being a mackem to the hopelessness required for people to blow themselves up for a very low chance at a decent afterlife.

Guest Haris Vuckic

This man will have health issues. He will need to sort out his diet & lifestyle.

And they have the cheek to slag the geordies off. :lol:

why, surely the well toned mackem there is sporting a piece of art on his body (remember all they do is class, all we do, even if identical is trash)

Why would any sunderland fan have a constant reminder of his local rivals tatooed on his body.  :lol:

Why not SAFC??  :rolleyes:

Its like NUFC dominates their lives....wait a sec!!!!  :lol:

Why would any sunderland fan have a constant reminder of his local rivals tatooed on his body.  :lol:

Why not SAFC??  :rolleyes:

Its like NUFC dominates their lives....wait a sec!!!!  :lol:

can't be long before FTM is incorporated into the club badge and becomes the official club motto.