sunderland

JH

What the fuck is the point in having big bands play Sunderland?  I reckon only about 10% of the people at Springsteen were Mackems.  The rest of us had to queue for over an hour to catch a metro back to civilisation. 

What the fuck is the point in having big bands play Sunderland?  I reckon only about 10% of the people at Springsteen were Mackems.  The rest of us had to queue for over an hour to catch a metro back to civilisation. 

fuck off mag kernt

Because SJP isn't suitable for gigs; their place is unfortunately the only venue suitable for big shows in the North East.

What the f*** is the point in having big bands play Sunderland?  I reckon only about 10% of the people at Springsteen were Mackems.  The rest of us had to queue for over an hour to catch a metro back to civilisation. 

Because SJP isn't suitable for gigs; their place is unfortunately the only venue suitable for big shows in the North East.

Any reason why SJP isn't suitable for gigs anymore? "The stadium has hosted concerts for many famous artists, including The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Queen, Bob Dylan, Bryan Adams and Rod Stewart." That Rod Stewart gig was within the last few years. What's changed to make it unsuitable?

What the f*** is the point in having big bands play Sunderland?  I reckon only about 10% of the people at Springsteen were Mackems.  The rest of us had to queue for over an hour to catch a metro back to civilisation. 

Any reason why SJP isn't suitable for gigs anymore? "The stadium has hosted concerts for many famous artists, including The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Queen, Bob Dylan, Bryan Adams and Rod Stewart." That Rod Stewart gig was within the last few years. What's changed to make it unsuitable?

the name?

It just seemed like practically everyone was either from Newcastle or staying in Newcastle.  Getting back was a nightmare.  As was trying to find somewhere to buy food that wasn't cheesy chips.

It just seemed like practically everyone was either from Newcastle or staying in Newcastle.  Getting back was a nightmare.  As was trying to find somewhere to buy food that wasn't cheesy chips.

:lol:

Fcking hell, its so pathetic...why not try and get summik that looks like SAFC or as close as.

Wrapped up in their own hatred of us they forget who they support.

Plebs

Told the kid at work today and he wasn't having it.

"But, but, but Sunderland has a higher population than Newcastle, did he do a survey or something?"

how so ?

Guest Mackem Logic

From Twitter...

9z69aj

:blush:  :lol:

At least credit is with finding it! A few mongs havent got the joke and told me to f*** off back to pennywell like.  :idiot2:

Apologies.... ^ He found it!  O0

Yeah I've heard the unsuitable for gigs thing bandied around but I don't know why either.  I suppose this year's fair enough because we've got the Olympics but why not other times?

Too close to housing and property id assume.