sunderland

JH

“I’ve heard no one does this at Newcastle for their home strip, so it shows Sunderland has the most loyal fans. Even if we can’t beat them on points, this shows we can beat them on loyalty.”

???

There’s been some quality mack-tracking over the whole Gyan affair! I had to laugh at the title of this article though….

“Apathy reigns over anger as Gyan heads for the exit”

http://www.rokerreport.com/2012/5/30/3051655/apathy-reigns-over-anger-as-gyan-heads-for-the-exit

Aye, sheer apathy on RTG.

Good riddance you fucking fat piece of shit.

Good riddance to the kernt

hope the fat bassa gets a career threatening injury

and take that fucking shite dance with you

You can just feel the boiling, seething, unadulterated, white-hot apathy.  :D :D :D

"A wuz theyer wen Jan broke black en white harts"

:lol:

In fairness I don't blame them for hating him tbh, but I didn't think such a classy set of fans would stoop to the disgraceful levels of the mag.

Also I should add that I don't blame him for leaving either.

Guest Wally_McFool

Gyan leaving is surely a blow for Sunluns Incest Invest In Africa sponsorship deal.

'On the pitch and around the club, Bent embraced and revelled in the responsibility of being the club's leading light. Asamoah Gyan fled from it, choosing instead to spend his peak footballing years hiding away in a wholly irrelevant footballing backwater.'

Makes it sound like he's joining Sunderland, not leaving them :lol:

'On the pitch and around the club, Bent embraced and revelled in the responsibility of being the club's leading light. Asamoah Gyan fled from it, choosing instead to spend his peak footballing years hiding away in a wholly irrelevant footballing backwater.'

Makes it sound like he's joining Sunderland, not leaving them :lol:

'Asamoah Gyan fled from it, choosing instead to spend his peak footballing years hiding away in a wholly irrelevant footballing backwater. Thankfully, Al Ain FC came calling.'

Mags setting the transfer window alight here.

2nd division French player

3rd division Coventry player

Aussie

I'm hearing Fergie and Mancini are having trouble sleeping on the back of this news.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=713704&page=2#ixzz1zqkKir7H

:lol: Wireside spitting venom.

"Sunderland have bolstered their youth ranks with the signing of Darlington's David Ferguson and Wade Joyce from Bury."

would rather have signed dave and wade for our development squad tbh