sunderland

JH

He was playing under Alex McLeish though, hardly the greatest manager for a striker to be playing for.

Agbonlahor is'nt even a striker anyway.... he's an inside-forward.

Not a winger, but not a striker either and yes Agbonlahor is crap, all pace no substance.

that pace is a pretty decent weapon when used well though, O'neill got his results early on with sunderland by riding his luck and  catching teams on the break and i'd imagine he will be trying to do the same again. £10million isnt much really these days, you've got to remember we're pretty much an anomaly in transfers, getting the likes of Cisse and Cabaye so cheaply. I'd say Agbondlahor is a decent player for a middle/lower premier league club, which is exactly what Sunderland are.

That'll be 4 CBs across the back for Marty then.

Imagine the attacking impetus out wide when they go with three in the middle! Cuellar and Collins marauding up the wings!

Play for set pieces and rely on Larsson's delivery. Not that much different to what they did last year along with the shoot on sight at the edge of the box policy with Gardner.

Agbonlahor could potentially work out well for the mackems. He's clearly got some talent, and had a good spell at Villa a few years ago - he looks to me like he's absolutely dying for a move. He's stagnated at Villa now and needs a transfer to kick-start his career again.

£10m is very expensive though. It's not a guarantee he'll find his form.

Agbonlahor could potentially work out well for the mackems. He's clearly got some talent, and had a good spell at Villa a few years ago - he looks to me like he's absolutely dying for a move. He's stagnated at Villa now and needs a transfer to kick-start his career again.

An idiot with legs.

An idiot with legs.

That's a bit harsh, I'm quite the academic.