sunderland

JH

Got to say Brummie has been right to a quite scary extent so far. Scary for that lot, I mean. Hilarious for me. 9-1 FTM etc.

We all knew he would only sign British based players for over the odds or just shit. Johnson looks decent, Fletcher seems ridiculous amount for a 10 goal a season striker, Danny rose don't know much about but always looked shaky at back to me, saha will be injured most time, cuellar is Mr totally average.

They have improved but at what cost, expectations will be massive. It may work. Out for them or their attacking 4 may show up clattermole n gardners real weaknesses, sess, Johnson and Fletcher wont defend, McLean will, which means there 2 average fuckers in the centre will have a job on there hands.

I think they will finish around 10th though as a lot worse teams in division.

They've had a decent window but I don't think they've significantly improved - Fletcher is probably on a par with Bendtner, Cuellar with Turner so they're really only a very injury prone Saha and Johnson ahead.

Johnson has the potential to be a real game-changer for them if his head is in the right place though, a lot depends on him - certainly think they'll give us tougher games this season, but still see us finishing comfortably ahead of them.

well watching their game last night,their luck is still definetly with them The Greek waiters team were fucking robbed of a blatent penalty, so much so if it had been the other way round, Pardew would have chinned the linesman nevermind just shove him. And the sitter that Stavros Flattery missed for the Greeks was just unbelievable. But saying that I believe they'll struggle to get in the top ten this season

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=727370&page=2#ixzz25CFeHLFp

Anyone ever taken the time to sit and watch a Mackem game? :lol:

Quite a lot of us judging by the other games thread at present, and it's not even on TV. :lol: