sunderland

JH

What's with the bedsheets/pray for/Church service bits? They're talking like we're Liverpool. :lol:

Bedsheet is no doubt the 'Boycout' fiasco, however I have no idea how that fits in with Krul, the other bits are definitely Liverpool.

I maintain that about 90% of every fanbase is the same, but its that 10% that colour everyones opinions...

That being said, plenty of mackems are ok and level-headed, but it is like all of the worst part of their fanbase gather on that forum, just like for us its that Toontastic or whatever its called...shame they dont really have a good alternative!

Guest icemanblue

I maintain that about 90% of every fanbase is the same, but its that 10% that colour everyones opinions...

That being said, plenty of mackems are ok and level-headed, but it is like all of the worst part of their fanbase gather on that forum, just like for us its that Toontastic or whatever its called...shame they dont really have a good alternative!

:lol: Hmm.

They really blocked you for being from outside Newcastle?

Wow, are they like the Spartans?  :lol:

I believe that was the reason, yes. They could probably tell from my IP or something. I wasn't even granted an account if I remember correctly.

Don't know why I wanted to sign up there. Wasn't there supposed to be a bunch of - god I hate the term - ITKs there?

Some guy had something right with the Ashley takeover or something like that IIRC. Or it could have been during one of those times Ashley wanted to sell, can't quite remember, but I do remember there being some ITK on there anyway :lol: