sunderland

JH

Just hope Taylor's spouting off doesn't come back to bite us on the backside tomorrow. He should know better!

Tomorrow.  It's fucking tomorrow, can't wait.  8:30pm kick off here so perfect, just hope we bloody stuff them.  HOWAY!

Steven Taylor would be the most hilarious derby day goalscorer of all time, imagine the celebrations man.

Almost guarantee that if he scores and starts celebrating, one of them will jump on the pitch and try and smack him.

Hopefully Tiote's knocking about.

Steven Taylor would be the most hilarious derby day goalscorer of all time, imagine the celebrations man.

Almost guarantee that if he scores and starts celebrating, one of them will jump on the pitch and try and smack him.

I don't :lol: With the rage he'll probably be in from the derby he'll be liable to kill the daft sod.

I don't :lol: With the rage he'll probably be in from the derby he'll be liable to kill the daft sod.

It would be absolutely perfect if he scored on Sunday, would send them over the edge big time. Would probably be about 20 mins stoppage time to allow for his celebration though.

Part Time

Mags walking around the town I live in north of Spewcastle with their new strips on. Most look as though they would not have a clue where the Wonga Stadium is. Lets hope after tomorrow the tops will be put away for another year

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737264#ixzz29qaKITsc

Right for one they wouldn't as theres no such stadium. But how would you assume by looking at someone they knew where a football stadium was, unless you were out of touch with reality yourself?

Part Time

Mags walking around the town I live in north of Spewcastle with their new strips on. Most look as though they would not have a clue where the Wonga Stadium is. Lets hope after tomorrow the tops will be put away for another year

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737264#ixzz29qaKITsc

Right for one they wouldn't as theres no such stadium. But how would you assume by looking at someone they knew where a football stadium was, unless you were out of touch with reality yourself?

Mate, he called our city Spewcastle, don't mess. Who knows what else he's capable of

I can see someone like Fletcher putting them ahead against the run of play and them frustrating us for a long time before the Mackem slayer rises like a phoenix from the bench.

1-1 Fletcher and Shola is an obvious bet. Fletcher is quality he will score.

Found this really amusing

Yes. Will be loads of Sunderland on the metro as well. We are getting the 8:35 from Brockley Whinns, FTM.

:lol:

Once did the metro-get-off-at-any-old-stop-and-explore with my first girlfriend. We got off at Brockley Whins, fucking shit hole. Got a hand job - win

Found this really amusing

Yes. Will be loads of Sunderland on the metro as well. We are getting the 8:35 from Brockley Whinns, FTM.

:lol:

Once did the metro-get-off-at-any-old-stop-and-explore with my first girlfriend. We got off at Brockley Whins, fucking shit hole. Got a hand job - win

You could say a Whinn- Win

No offence intended at all Beren but that perfectly encaptures the difference between locals and "out of towners."

I think for local NUFC fans, this is the fixture that means the most by a million miles. The likes of Liverpool and Chelsea don't even come close IMO.

Yep, Man u was hard to take a couple of weeks back. But fuck me, i hate scumderland and want to absolutely fucking pull the cunts apart tomorrow.

Facebook also makes the rivalry more heated. So many spastics on there going on about both teams. "rekon well win tmoz 4-0 lyk makem cunts!!!" If I knew how to work facebook I'd delete these chumps.