sunderland

JH

I'm actually expecting to see some of them blacking up for Nelson Mandela day.

Think you could be right

Their Aldi has already sold 3 tins of black shoe polish which is 3 more than they sold in 2012

I see it is March.

Martin never wins matches in March.

I think they will lose at qpr-  then Norwich is massive, they will then lose to man utd  and chelsea- possible 4 defeats on the trot, could put them in serious trouble by the time we play them.

I see it is March.

I think they will lose at qpr-  then Norwich is massive, they will then lose to man utd  and chelsea- possible 4 defeats on the trot, could put them in serious trouble by the time we play them.

They're certainly far from safe, and if his March hoodoo turns out to have persisted (and your suggested results are entirely possible) then they could quite easily get dragged into it.

I see it is March.

I love it when brummie pops up and predicts the future for them down the road :lol:

Not a prediction, really, just a reflection that he traditionally has an awful march, as the players he's played all season, week in, week out are knackered.

Urby Emanuelson got a round of applause when he came on Saturday, followed by a series of chants and a standing ovation when he went to take a corner because they thought it was Richardson, and some are apparently still not 100% sure.

Fixed your post. As dense as a dying sun that lot.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=764496&page=14

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=291794&page=5

Apparently Urby Emanuelson got a round of applause when he came on Saturday because they thought it was Richardson.  :lol:

:lol:

We always seem to work out when an ex mackem plays against us.