sunderland

JH

Guest Spark

‘If this continues then we will all be going home early’.

Fine state of affairs when Rihanna is acting as the headteacher to the unruly mob of mackem imbeciles.

Also, great picture on Twitter of sunderlands finest ladies having a collective p*ss in one of the sol urinals.....'Classy'

link

http://twitter.com/cjw_17/status/347990350100561920/photo/1

‘If this continues then we will all be going home early’.

Fine state of affairs when Rihanna is acting as the headteacher to the unruly mob of mackem imbeciles.

Also, great picture on Twitter of sunderlands finest ladies having a collective p*ss in one of the sol urinals.....'Classy'

link

http://twitter.com/cjw_17/status/347990350100561920/photo/1

Didn't know you're mates with Warren G?

Sky sources understand Stephane Sessegnon has been told he can leave Sunderland, but he is not interested in a rumoured move to China.

Reports emerged this week that Tianjin Teda were interested in the forward, but Sky Tyne and Wear understands he would not consider a move from the north east of England to the north east of China.

A source close to the player insists he is happy at Sunderland and was willing to commit his future to the club, but the Black Cats are now open to offers for the former Paris Saint Germain man.

The source told Sky Tyne and Wear: "He [sessegnon] has been told he can go.

"He was very happy to commit and stay at Sunderland but if the club wants a clear-out what can you do?"

Work is under way to find the Benin international a new club but a move is not imminent, with the source adding: "At the moment it is quiet."

Sessegnon has scored 18 goals for Sunderland since joining from PSG in 2011 for £6m.

Guest icemanblue

Can't understand why they'd want rid of Sessegnon, like. Suppose it could just be Di Canio living out his FM fantasies again.

So 2 of their best players in Mignolet and Sess gone/going. Catts, Bardsley not wanted. Titus and Kilgallon off on frees.

Diakite, Roberge, Cabral in with more to come.

PDC quick to set the transfer window alight.

So 2 of their best players in Mignolet and Sess gone/going. Catts, Bardsley not wanted. Titus and Kilgallon off on frees.

The sources for Cattermole and Sessegnon going are the Mirror and Sky Tyne and Wear.

Doubt either will go unless it's a good offer, both recently signed new deals. Plus even if Cattermole was to go I doubt we'd notice much difference as he's rarely on the pitch.

As for the other three, they're no great loss.

Wonder what their stance is on signing 'unknown' foreigners now.

Could quite easily go tits up very quickly. I'll freely admit I haven't seen any of the players we've signed/are linked with play.

The sources for Cattermole and Sessegnon going are the Mirror and Sky Tyne and Wear.

Doubt either will go unless it's a good offer, both recently signed new deals. Plus even if Cattermole was to go I doubt we'd notice much difference as he's rarely on the pitch.

You will need a good pre-season and some time to bed in those players if the player turnover is high. I would keep those key players like Mignolet or Sess in case the new signings can't adapt. Kinda risky hoping the new guys will settle fast.

Surprised with Sess being linked away though. Does PDC not rate him?

You will need a good pre-season and some time to bed in those players if the player turnover is high. I would keep those key players like Mignolet or Sess in case the new signings can't adapt. Kinda risky hoping the new guys will settle fast.

Surprised with Sess being linked away though. Does PDC not rate him?

We didn't really have a choice with Mignolet. He would've stayed but refused a new contract meaning his value would've halved by next summer with one year left. £10m is an excellent fee for a keeper and we're looking to cut costs these days.

The Sessegnon link came out of nowhere. Some Chinese side offering silly money being mentioned. Di Canio's comments regarding Sess so far have been that he's impressed. Don't think we're actively looking to sell him, just a combination of Sess's agent (every summer), and the fact that under the new regime every player has their price.

With regards to our player turnover, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried about players gelling etc.

However when the alternative is Bardsley, Bramble and Gardner on 30k plus a week I'm willing to take the risk.

I wish when NUFC fans get sickened by that those idiots would realise it's not out of bitterness or jealousy. It's purely that it's some of the most disgusting attempts at humour ever known to man. To the point that it's actually offensive.