sunderland

JH

Jesus, 2 games in and they are about to take to the world stage and become the next big thing.....

I will be massively surprised if DiCanio is still in a job there by the end of next season.

Jesus, 2 games in and they are about to take to the world stage and become the next big thing.....

I will be massively surprised if DiCanio is still in a job there by the end of next season.

Me too. His time at Swindon suggests he'll end up pissing people within the club off and he'll end up either resigning or sacked. Right now they're enjoying his honey moon period.

The best thing about that thread, isn't that some think they have a chance of emulating the same as what Keegan did, but  if you look through the pages, some are even claiming that wouldn't be good enough because they "actually want to win something".

Having scanned over RTG, i cant help but feel next year, they will go in with a ridiculous level of confidence. Imagine if Shola just rolled them over? 2-0. At the estadio de la luz?

Are they discussing whether its a good idea to gloat about their inevitable champions league success, like they did when Marty joined? :lol:

Or a list of world class* players who will be 'flocking' to play for il duce?

(*out of contract has-beens)

When Lee Poppet, prosecuting, stated that his bail conditions included staying 300 metres clear of the Stadium of Light and 500 metres of St James' Park on match days, Jones was visibly offended and said: "I divvent gan to St James' Park".

:lol:

:spit:

Just seen this. Fucking brilliant.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

He wins two matches and all of a sudden he is a messiah and the man to lead them to glory and there is no way he can fail. Lmao and they think we're the delusional ones. This is very, very familiar to Martin O Neill's early days too they all thought top 10 was guaranteed this season and they'd be challenging for Europe at te worst. Hilariously pathetic bunch.

He wins two matches and all of a sudden he is a messiah and the man to lead them to glory and there is no way he can fail. Lmao and they think we're the delusional ones. This is very, very familiar to Martin O Neill's early days too they all thought top 10 was guaranteed this season and they'd be challenging for Europe at te worst. Hilariously pathetic bunch.

Saving them from relegation...cant knockem for being happy.

Not sure if mentioned but the geordie bloke who does the voice for Big Brother was interviewed on some radio show the other day, I've just remembered about it.

Asked where in the North East he was from, he replied ''You're either mackem, or attack 'em. And I attack 'em.''.

:lol:

Canny article about Di Canio's revolution and how it probably wont lead to Champions League glory

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/statszone/archive/2013/04/26/why-sunderland-s-di-canio-effect-can-t-last.aspx

I hope no macums read this and come back down to planet earth just yet. 

The current levels of new manager euphoria/optimism/delusion seem to have soared way above even those which greeted messiahs Keane,Bruce and O'Neill, and should ensure great entertainment when it all inevitably goes tits up.

Could easily grab a spare for their game at Villa, I hate both of them, I really don't know if I can stomach sitting with Villa fans. Equally I can't stomach watching the mackems possibly win  :undecided:

Don't do it.

Probably wise. I like to watch football regardless but there isn't really an outcome in that game that suits me.

I'd pay good money right now to see Sunderland beat Villa, fucking hell its important to us, forget them lot they don't matter.