sunderland

JH

When I first saw Mcuglycunt, against Peterboro , I thought he was promising but on every occasion since, he's done little or fuck all. Flatters to deceive. And seriously needs to invest in a decent plastic surgeon. His face can turn milk.

When I first saw Mcuglycunt, against Peterboro , I thought he was promising but on every occasion since, he's done little or f*** all. Flatters to deceive. And seriously needs to invest in a decent plastic surgeon. His face can turn milk.

Aye, he's got a spotty chin. As if he's been motorboating a rancid fanny.

He's a good player, quick, strong, direct, got a good cross on him and like to have a shot at goal. Think teams have sussed him a little lately, but now is the test of character of him and his manager/development team to take him beyond his current level. All the basics are there to be a very good premiership player.

Wouldn't mind a right sided version of him for us.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

McClean's very traditional in style in terms of beating his man and hitting it straight into the box. His delivery is usually good and his upper body strength and determination make him a decent outlet. Do think that he's piss easy to defend against though and his short technique is rather limited.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=685039&page=2

Classy racism. Not even a ban, some of them are defending him :lol:

Thread pulled. For those who didn't get a chance to see it, a discussion on using a lip-reader to ascertain what Pardew said to O'Neill following the penalty award rapidly descended into a much more enthusiastic discussion over whether it was acceptable to ridicule a black man for having big lips.

Apparently it's still 1979 in Sunderland.

Guest bimpy474

He'll fade into obscurity, sign for MK Dons and become firm friends with Luke Chadwick; taking the wing-man role on their nights out.

Blimey him and Chadwick, they'll be some clearasil slapped on before that night out like.

Oneill seems to get the best out of hard-working but incredibly limited players who either have one dimension to their game or are just physically strong - heskey, milner, guppy, elliott, walsh, claridge, lennon, savage, petrov, downing. they tend to look absolutely shit without MON guiding them. mcclean's just the latest in that line and probably significantly less talented than even those crap players.

Call the lad ugly all you's want but I bet by the end of the year he's shagged some birds you lot can only dream of rucking.

What a strange thing to say.

How is it aha? He's a premier league footballer. He's pretty much gurantee'd gash regardless of how he looks.

Call the lad ugly all you's want but I bet by the end of the year he's shagged some birds you lot can only dream of rucking.

How is it aha? He's a premier league footballer. He's pretty much gurantee'd gash regardless of how he looks.

Once he retires he'll be fucked , while i'll be laughing with my above average MILFs and him having to shag 'Sonia from Eastenders' lookalikes.

Hmmm, He'll be spending most of his time in Sunderland. He can have the gash he gets there with no qualms from me.

neesy? is that you?

Hmmm, He'll be spending most of his time in Sunderland. He can have the gash he gets there with no qualms from me.

He won't fit in properly in Sunderland either unless of course he has some close relatives here with him , that he can shag.

All joking aside, he's the closest thing I've seen in this country to Franck Ribery. Not as a footballer but as  someone who's been smacked in the face with a pick axe type stakes.