sunderland

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I wish he was a Mag, he sounds like a right boring twat.

I bet he's one of these types that sits down every away game and comes on here after a home game to complain after overhearing 'racist' comments.

Insulting their own fans now because they have the audicity to not be racist. :lol:

Every time you think they can't sink any lower, they prove you wrong.

Fuck me :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=688332

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't say anything on there man. Reminds me of that thread where someone asked if their game was on anywhere in Barcelona and he got shot down because they said he was bragging.  They really are a sad bunch of cretins.

it is amazing tho- how many of them go to uneccessary lengths to point out they are anywhere but Sundeadland. fios

Aye, what’s up with that? Every other username is something like ‘BangkokBlackCat’ or ‘DubaiSAFC’ or ‘Austin_Texas_FTM’. Its like they can’t help upping the bullshit quotient on registration.

“OK so my RTG persona, I’m an erudite ex-hardman who takes no shit from Mags and is the scourge of the so-called “Politically Correct” brigade. Ah fuck it, I might as well live in the Bahamas while I’m at it…”

Serious question - how many of Sumlin's  league titles were won when goals had a bit of string as the crossbar?

Adolf Hitler hadn't even started wanking by the time Sunderland had notched up league title number 5.

3 were won in the 19th Century (no Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham or Chelsea but Darwen and Corrugated Iron Jollygood Rovers though) and they've won the same amount of titles as we have since we entered the league.

Sorry mate but this just smacks of, Look at me, I was on a date

You can't say anything on there man. Reminds me of that thread where someone asked if their game was on anywhere in Barcelona and he got shot down because they said he was bragging.  They really are a sad bunch of cretins.

It's like a board full of Moe Syzlaks

"Anyone know somewhere good to get some food before the game?"

"Oooh, oooh, look at me, I'm going to eat a hot meal.  Well lah-dee-dah your highness"

"Oooh, oooh, look at me, I'm going to eat a hot meal.  Well lah-dee-dah your highness"

"Garage?! Ooh, la, la Mr. Frenchman."

Guest Wally_McFool

Serious question - how many of Sumlin's  league titles were won when goals had a bit of string as the crossbar?

Adolf Hitler hadn't even started wanking by the time Sunderland had notched up league title number 5.

3 were won in the 19th Century (no Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham or Chelsea but Darwen and Corrugated Iron Jollygood Rovers though) and they've won the same amount of titles as we have since we entered the league.

Alright, they  won 4 titles, not 5  before Hitler started dating Palmela Handerson!  :drink:

Did they mention a group of there 'fans' starting a fight with 40+ rugby players in Richmond on Saturday? Decided they were Mags and got a good hiding by all accounts. Interesting breed them down the road...

Checked this with a mate of mine who lives there. Local plod friend of his confirmed it. Well done Whessoh Rugby Club!!!!!!

Tbf the bloke did make a new thread in the football section of the forum that was primarily about him pulling some random slag :lol:

is it just me or do they love to play this teasing each other game with thread titles.... theres always loads that will be titled along the lines of  ' can I just say'........    theres always enough room for them to finish , but they want to lure you into thier thread. when you get there its some utter shite like......'Ha way''..... :lol:

:lol:

Obviously the O'niel effect is wearing thin as they're peddling £5 tickets for remaining games this season.

They're absolutely obsessed with attendances and get unnaturally excited about the prospect of ever seeing a 40K gate. However it's gate receipts which really count and their falling attendances + giveaway tickets do not bode well for the future.

The manic "one more seat than Newcastle" rant must be haunting them nowadays.

Parboo, the gore-die wannabe, burns victim, thin top lip; massive bottom lip; off sucking cock, deluded, ego maniac, bog woppit, fails once more massively. Hope he gets genital warts............again... ............on his barse!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12276374#post12276374#ixzz1r0nEc7qi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't believe Midds engages those twats. The one bloke doesn't care about "minutes played", comparing Barfa to Sess. Awesome stuff.

Lets face it if they could only attract around 35K of their own fans for last weeks game against Everton, which they said was their biggest game for years and when they're still at the height of martyparty frenzy, it doesn't look too good for their future attendances and gate receipts.

I reckon Newcastle United are the only team who will ever fill the SoS again.

Hilarious the Sessegnon - Ben Arfa comparisons. They are putting their heart and soul into saying he is a better player (and getting very worked up about it), but at the end of the day , Sessegnon will be off in the summer.

It's a bullshit argument anyway, this Sess is miles ahead of Hatem shite. Ben Arfa is coming back from a broken leg ffs, I believe he could and should have been getting regular games earlier on in the season than this, but in Pardew's words before his recent starts and form, which they seem to be using as a barometer for their argument (ie Pardew was starting Ryan Taylor ahead of him lol):

"He's [wasn't] match fit" & "He [didn't] yet understand the English game".

After Midds had clearly stated the goals/assists per minutes stat, the bright lad pops up with this:

We need clear stats, like you said, and Sessegnon has made more assists and scored more goals, and overall that's what makes him currently better.

Completely creased up at it, man. :lol: