sunderland

JH

Why do they even bother arguing? It's not like he'll be in a Sunderland shirt at the beginning of next season is it? :lol:

I'd happily go along with them and say Sessegnon is miles better, just so I could repeatedly bring out the fact however good he is he wont be there.

Holy shit Batman.

But age is not important in this respect. We are talking about the here and now. I think Afra is a good player, but i think Sess is a player who could bring certain teams the title. If he'd been playing for City instead of Silva for the past three months they would have won the title . Big stakes.

:lol:

Sessiongooujoun was tipped for "greatness" by the ESPN press pass panel.

Good player, though.

He certainly is a really good player. Not as good as the Mackems think he is though.

Guest johnson293

Sessiongooujoun was tipped for "greatness" by the ESPN press pass panel.

Good player, though.

He certainly is a really good player. Not as good as the Mackems think he is though.

And probably not there after the summer.

As much as they keep saying that Ashley will cash in on our decent players, they seem to forget all about selling Bent and Henderson, and Kenwynne Jones before them, at the first flash of big money, and the same will no doubt happen with Sessegnon and David Charlton.

But of course, its just our owner who sell the clubs best players for silly money.

Guest andrew

Holy shit Batman.

But age is not important in this respect. We are talking about the here and now. I think Afra is a good player, but i think Sess is a player who could bring certain teams the title. If he'd been playing for City instead of Silva for the past three months they would have won the title . Big stakes.

:lol:

that statement is the wrong way round really. I don't agree with replacing Silva obviously but Sessegnon is a good premier league player, Ben Arfa is a level above.

Sessegnon is perhaps a bit more balanced, he takes risks but not as many as Ben Arfa, he's quick and turns well. Probably too good for them.

Ben Arfa can see things and do things Sessegnon could only dream of, he's got far better technique as well which is no disrspect to sessegnon, they are both flair players but Hatem more so I'd suggest.

Hilarious when they use their assist stats and so on, sessegnon has played so much moer football than hatem. i'm sure if you got some kind of ratio ben arfa would come out on top. it won't take long for Ben Arfa to overtake the goal assist stats of Sessegnon anyway at his current rate, wonder what they will use then. Problem mackemfags :troll:

Hatem regularly makes PL defenders look like they've never played football before. His left foot is always on target and incredibly accurate, he also has remarkable vision.

In contrast, Sessegnon has good feet, has a cool head and plays the right ball often and well. He is a top 6 player. Hatem in contrast could play in any team in the world with the form he's in, there is no argument to be had here. You're talking about one of the most gifted players of a generation here, there's no point comparing him to Sess.

Guest johnson293

who the fuck is david charlton? :lol:

I think he means Colback. :lol:

nah, meant this handsome devil....

http://greenscene.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jamesmcclean.jpg

Sess is good like, seems more of a playmaker than Ben Arfa and he's probably a lot more 'diciplined' (I havn't seen a great deal of him though), he has that Ben Arfa-esq directness and skill about him too. It's not at all ludicrous to compare the 2, especialy considering they have the argument that Ben Arfa hasn't played that much, it is ludicrous to suggest without doubt that Sess is a better player though, absolute fucking madness.

He's peaked at Sunderland, he isn't going to get any better, you cannot say the same for Ben Arfa here.

I don't understand why Quinn has this legendary status? Played 160 times for them, 1 in 3 scoring record or thereabouts.

He's no Ivo Stas (google him) but then again, it's hardly a record of great devotion to the club, is it?

Are their legends made so cheaply?

I don't understand why Quinn has this legendary status? Played 160 times for them, 1 in 3 scoring record or thereabouts.

He's no Ivo Stas (google him) but then again, it's hardly a record of great devotion to the club, is it?

I think its his off-the-field antics which have brought him legendary status. Like the time a bunch of the dirties were ejected from a plane at Cardiff for being drunk and abusive to other passengers, Saint Niall stepped in and paid for taxis to cart them all the way back home to Mordor.

Seems Sir Niall felt some sympathy, what with his own history of heavy drinking/transport irregularities..... 

I think its his off-the-field antics which have brought him legendary status. Like the time a bunch of the dirties were ejected from a plane at Cardiff for being drunk and abusive to other passengers, Saint Niall stepped in and paid for taxis to cart them all the way back home to Mordor.

Seems Sir Niall felt some sympathy, what with his own history of heavy drinking/transport irregularities..... 

scored in a 2-1 win. = legend.  we must therefore have dozens of legends :lol: