sunderland

JH

Aye, my mackem 'mates' say lopsided like its a bad thing - it's my favourite bit about the place! We were having a nice chat - being fairly unbiased - and then he said with a straight face that SoL is much better. I couldn't believe it.

How is their flatpack, plastic, replica stadium in the same league as our beauty?

there are some on RTG who will lie through their teeth to do us down, even when their own are telling them they are talking shit. the ground bit on there today, the origin of the term 'mackem' over the last day or so and in the recent past the relative merits of our teams, racism at SJP etc.

seems like it always the same sad people needing to lie aswell. what must their lives be like if they feel the need to do that ?

Just had a quick look on rtg and the thread title 'without being too biased' caught my eye.

'I was sitting in the galogate end today at the sports direct and it really made me appritiate the quality and layout of the sol. Not only is the sda lop sided with 2 modern ends that are too bid and too far away from the pitch but the smaller stands are dark and tired. How they can call it the stadium of shite is beyond me'

:lol:

Without wanting to point out the obvious, doesn't the SOL have two adjacent stands double the size of the other two.... surely by definition that too is lop-sided?

And they're STILL clinging onto this particular straw....

so why did they get the olympic footy and not us ?

Concerts. Pitch repair after concerts/season.

Without wanting to point out the obvious again, the Olympic venues were decided several years before the concerts were announced. Sunderland wasn't considered because its an interminable sh*thole with absolutely f*ck all of any merit.

our stadium has character, It has been built up over the years to try and accommodate our fanbase whilst still staying loyal to its origins, it is unique. Their stadium may be one of the better flatpacks around and have the luxuries that a modern stadium offers but there is no way they can call st james's park a clip, As mentioned why would it get featured in movies, adverts, games and the likes if its such a clip?.

our stadium has character, It has been built up over the years to try and accommodate our fanbase whilst still staying loyal to its origins, it is unique. Their stadium may be one of the better flatpacks around and have the luxuries that a modern stadium offers but there is no way they can call st james's park a clip, As mentioned why would it get featured in movies, adverts, games and the likes if its such a clip?.

I'm not sure what these 'luxuiries' are in comparison though?

Gold taps.

s*** is pre-smeered on the walls

none of this DIY lark

Their changing room are first class with great plumbing and their statues outside the ground a work of art. The vortex they've created in the middle of the pitch to help with waste management of the stands is something to behold and their dedication to have red and White seats mixed in the plastic of one single seat is a special achievement, even if it is a bit pink. But the greatest thing for me is how much room there is, you never find yourself standing getting sore legs. Yep, there's only one stadium of light...oh wait, two, there's only two stadium of lights, but this is easily the classiest one and certainly the best ground in, erm, Sunderland.

Well one person on there claims that there are discrepencies in our bogs, urinals in one, and troughs in the next!!! I mean how do people sleep at night knowing this?

I was sitting in the galogate end today at the sports direct and it really made me appritiate the quality and layout of the sol. Not only is the sda lop sided with 2 modern ends that are too bid and too far away from the pitch but the smaller stands are dark and tired. How they can call it the stadium of s**** is beyond me

hey evrywun luk at me i am lurnin to rite.  My teecha sez i am dooin reely wel and can neerly spel 'ellyfant'

Well one person on there claims that there are discrepencies in our bogs, urinals in one, and troughs in the next!!! I mean how do people sleep at night knowing this?

Aye i creased at that. :lol:

I'm pretty sure all the toilets i've been in to piss in have been long troughs though?

But hey! They might be right about us not having as good hand driers though :spit:

It's a fucking football ground. I only ever venture to the pissers after I've had a skinful. Normally by that point the quicker I piss and fuck off the better as I can hardly even see let along 'admire' the quality of the urinal.

I'd be seriously concerned if anyone was any different. I'd be worried about them being a nonce or a porvort.

It's a f***ing football ground. I only ever venture to the pissers after I've had a skinful. Normally by that point the quicker I p*ss and f*** off the better as I can hardly even see let along 'admire' the quality of the urinal.

I'd be seriously concerned if anyone was any different. I'd be worried about them being a nonce or a porvort.

You mean you dont visit every bog in our stadium?  strange.

But honestly the bloke saying this has made an effort to compare our toilets :S

Their changing room are first class with great plumbing and their statues outside the ground a work of art. The vortex they've created in the middle of the pitch to help with waste management of the stands is something to behold and their dedication to have red and White seats mixed in the plastic of one single seat is a special achievement, even if it is a bit pink. But the greatest thing for me is how much room there is, you never find yourself standing getting sore legs. Yep, there's only one stadium of light...oh wait, two, there's only two stadium of lights, but this is easily the classiest one and certainly the best ground in, erm, Sunderland.

How has this gem been missed? :lol:

Gerld marra