sunderland

JH

From a quick look at RTG I conclude that they've just won the Premiership title?

Just makes the bile laden jealousy, gnashing of teeth, crying and infighting so much funnier when it all inevitably goes wrong.

They'll never learn.

They just never learn do they, why not let things play out before gloating. I think they truly believe we will roll over and have shit players and squad, whereas we actually have a quality first 11 and enough youth / squad players available, virtually 2 players for each position. Bring it on

They just never learn do they, why not let things play out before gloating. I think they truly believe we will roll over and have s*** players and squad, whereas we actually have a quality first 11 and enough youth / squad players available, virtually 2 players for each position. Bring it on

It's not a Tyne-Wear derby without them going into it over confident.

Johnson is a very good signing for them and if they keep Sessegnon they could probably get top 10, maybe push for top 8. Still, its a massive amount of money to spend and they there's pressure on them too perform now.

They just never learn do they, why not let things play out before gloating. I think they truly believe we will roll over and have s*** players and squad, whereas we actually have a quality first 11 and enough youth / squad players available, virtually 2 players for each position. Bring it on

It's not a Tyne-Wear derby without them going into it over confident.

Aye - makes the subsequent meltdown even more enjoyable.

It's always nice to see some of the smaller teams in the North East trying to better themselves. Helps the stature of the region.

Indeed it is.

Also nice that they supply free tickets for their sparcely populated stadium to unwilling disinterested schoolkids, students, tramps etc during these testing economic times, while bigger more arrogant clubs expect people to pay to watch their sold out games.

How do Seb "Dead Ball King" Larrson, James "The Irish Messi" McLean and Adam "Magic" Johnson all fit in their starting line up? How well will Sess "Better than Ben Arfa" egnon link up with "Stephen "The most expensive Scots player ever - ergo the best" Fletcher?

Seriously; how?

Looks like Larsson will move into the middle with Cattermole, Johnson right with McClean left, Sessegnon central and Fletcher upfront. It doesn't offer a lot of protection for what isn't a great set of defenders, they relied on 2 banks of 4 to keep games tight last year.