sunderland

JH

Guest Mackem Logic

He lives in Ponteland like most of their squad.

Which is completely acceptable of course, because Ponteyland isn't in Newcastle.

Just like 'Ponteyland Airport', Marra!

Which is completely acceptable of course, because Ponteyland isn't in Newcastle.

I wish we were a proper city with an airport, with planes touching down on Northumberland Street.  Would make the city much nicer.

I wish we were a proper city with an airport, with planes touching down on Northumberland Street.  Would make the city much nicer.

I'd love to see someone from RTG draw up a town plan for the redevelopment of sunderland.

I'd love to see someone from RTG draw up a town plan for the redevelopment of sunderland.

9-1 FTM spelt out in buildings?

Aside from the fact the airport is at Woolsington, which is inside the boundaries of the city of Newcastle Upon Tyne anyway [1], mackem logic means that hundreds of major cities like Paris, Munich, Rome and Barcelona 'don't have an airport' because they're all more than 5 miles away from the city they serve.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/262wpih.jpg

http://oi49.tinypic.com/262wpih.jpg

:lol:

I thought he deleted his account ages ago after his first bout of fuckwittery, pretty stupid to reopen it and then continue being a twat.  Makes Gazza look like Stephn Hawking this lad.

EDIT: I'm aware Gazza already looks a bit like Stephen Hawking nowadays.

MON has just been on Look North.  Reckons he addressed the players in a meeting about using twitter and said that Jayumz Macleyun must have missed it.

Making light and joking about the public insults one of his key players is making - a bit like the blind eye he turned on his club captain's vandalism spree.

Disgraceful really, and shocking arrogance from a man who's team haven't won in 12 games.