sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

Danny Rose sent off for U21's - some saying he misses Sunday, and Steven Fletcher now hobbling around for the jocks.

Oh dear.

Guest bimpy474

Danny Rose sent off for U21's - some saying he misses Sunday, and Steven Fletcher now hobbling around for the jocks.

Oh dear.

Weapons grade thick as mince.

Sometimes I feel the board needs a mega facepalm when the standard Picard facepalm is insufficient to summarise the sheer rank stupidity.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Sometimes I feel the board needs a mega facepalm when the standard Picard facepalm is insufficient to summarise the sheer rank stupidity.

something like this?

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4120/68352200.jpg

hahaha, quality.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Mackems claiming Danny Rose is better than Santon really rankles me! Madness. Also they claim their message board is superior to this one?!

They're thick. Also they're board is better, for comedy because they're so fucking stupid, nothing else.

Mackems claiming Danny Rose is better than Santon really rankles me! Madness. Also they claim their message board is superior to this one?!

they also call themselves classy and would only have one or 2 of our players in their imaginary combined 11, and ben arfa is shit

in other words, they're clueless

They're thick. Also they're board is better, for comedy because they're so f***ing stupid, nothing else.

This message board could be exclusively about goats and it'd still be better than theirs

Also they claim their message board is superior to this one?!

Well to be fair, we don't address the burning issues of the day with every new thread....

"Whats the best way to get to doxy from penna by bus?"

"Recommend me a bottle bank"

"Ah just divvent get 'Friends' me like"

"This FUCKEN Country, I M ANGERY (PT 6)"

"Just saw a black bloke in Witherwack??!?!? WTF?!"

Well to be fair, we don't address the burning issues of the day with every new thread....

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

27 - Sunderland have had fewer shots (27) than any other team in Europe's top five leagues this season. Siena are next with 45. Timid.

Jesus. We had 23 in our last match alone (mind, it was Villa).

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

27 - Sunderland have had fewer shots (27) than any other team in Europe's top five leagues this season. Siena are next with 45. Timid.

Jesus. We had 23 in our last match alone (mind, it was Villa).

You wouldn't enjoy watching sunderland. Nobody enjoys watching sunderland. A lot of macums don't even enjoy watching sunderland any more.

From True Faith's brilliant pre-derby perfect ten series,

LET’S ALL LAUGH AT SUNDERLAND

Remember Sunderland’s” lads” getting off The Monument and marching en-masse up Blackett St., through Gallowgate, up Barrack Road, dishing out hidings at some indeterminate point in the past? Nah, me neither, because it didn’t happen!

Steve Bruce promising us he had something planned for the PA system when Sunderland beat Newcastle in the return fixtures at the SoS following the 5-1 when they would beat us. What was that song Brucie?

Lee Cattermole’s forthcoming appearance on Jeremy Kyle

Photos of the lad with his Dad who pushed Harper over, the next day in the papers

Their fans doing 2-1 gestures with their fingers on Wessington Way after the 4-1

One of their fans, frothing at the mouth, nutting a bus in frustration outside the Half Way House Pub in Southwick after the 4-1

2-1 T-shirts

The empty away end at SJP with 20 mins left at the 5-1

Martin O’Neill’s lies about NUFC coaching staff and the officials room at SJP

Steve Cram’s Bar Bill after the Dabzias 1-0

;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh dear.

Weapons grade thick as mince.

hahaha :)

I was talking to a couple of "mackems at work" yesterday, discussing the match (more of a race to the bottom with both sides really deriding their current form) and I mentioned the classinees thing, they had no idea some sunderland fans see themselves that way, they even thought it was funny. leads me to think it's not so much a sunderland thing as an RTG thing.